• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Which type of analysis tends to be the best?

both fundamental and technical analysis is important to help traders in analysis but I am sure mostly trader prefer to choose technical analysis. since this analysis more easy to be learned and only need basic mathematical knowledge. while fundamental analysis tend to be complicated especially for those trader who have no basic economy knowledge in college.

Not easy learned since there are many different Forex indicators that can be use. And I don't think you can learn those easily in short period of time or use them all to test it out. Nope, some has complexities in using those indicators and require of advanced maths.

nahid

Membership Revoked
It is always a good and safe option to have all of them.As we know that news are not that affect the market instantly so we can still see the changes in the technical analysis.I prefer to choose technical analysis.For me its difficult to make the two analysis to work and to learn easily since they are different.

just by their definition we ought to know the best to use at a particular time.Right now I have some experiment and I will say I don't use indicators for last three weeks. are you referring to the difference of demo and real there's no difference when it comes to the market only our setups or our self will differ lol.all of analysis type is good as far as a trader learn deep about every type of analysis.

First study fundamental and technical analysis. the more you know how to use this analysis the more its will be useful to you. Its not about which is better because what a point of saying then one is better than the other if we don't know how to use that type of analysis. So if we understand what we are doing then that's is better.

There is no best type of analysis. One important tip given to me by my friend is, it doesn't matter what method you choose as long as you execute it well and you stick to it.

I think it's both important but there's best thing here. Because, the technical analysis is for the means of the chart analysis while the fundamental is for the news and events analysis. So, we both need it as we need to analyze the current market and the ahead news or incoming.

Analysis accuracy will depends on your analytic skills so this is not really about which one is the best but its more on which one you are more skillful to trade. Me right now I'm using both fundamental and technical analysis. Although I will honestly going to say that I have only some basic knowledge and skills yet.

Yes, it will be also the advantage if we are good in the critical thinking or the situations in the market. That there will be something doubtful or wrong or not right. And of course, we can have our analysis by having the best to experience and continuously encounter many circumstance in the market regardless of our use of analysis.

Because I am use price action trading strategy, I will say that technical analysis is more good for me rather than fundamental analysis. however, my point of view is very subjective because I see it from my own experiences only. probably the case will be different for trader who use fundamental analysis more than technical analysis.

When you have here huge news and expecting that there will be like 100-200 pips movement based on the fundamental analysis will you say that it's no important? Of course, many traders will have this advantage and they will not going to miss this opportunity because, they can immediately gain huge profits in this news.

Its best to use both fundamental and technical analysis. I usually use fundamental analysis to see weekly and monthly trend and I usually use technical analysis for my daily and weekly trend. In this way I can do averaging and hedging if things will not going to go my way. That's why I do keep only a target of 10% to 30% profit each month.

I like technical analysis for trading ,it gives good results to traders who are new in this field. its base is on past trends we predict future trend to see past movements . Market moves in a circle ,if market is going down after 2 or 3 months it will be higher then go down towards its past . Some times I do trading on news . It gives good profit is news is correct.

I don't think the technical will going to give good results but a good analysis. There will still be chances that our analysis will have bad results or losses. But then, traders are often have technical only and forgot to involved the fundamental analysis which is of course, then, a high impact to the market.

Fundamental analysis is the best candidates for long-term forecast. Technical analysis are the same as market sentiment analysis (you should improve your knowledge about this). Technical analysis works better in short-term. Market sentiment can be read by news and analysis report.

Well, we should not really pick for the best one if we can have both analysis to have used in our trading analysis. After all, they have both purpose here that the fundamental is knowing the not yet happened events in the market using the Forex news and events while technical is to see what's currently happening in the market.

there are three type of analysis namely. The fundamental which analyzes the market economically and then technical analysis which analyze the market through charts and the help of indicators and the last sentimental that has to do with the speculating news about the economy due to there is no smoke without first.

technical analysis usually used with intend to get to know about the market trend while fundamental analysis scope much widen area, fundamental analyzes related economic, financial and other quantitative factors that can influence any given financial instrument. also, fundamental analysis looks into economic health and macroeconomic factors. both we need to make our analysis better

I don't think the technical will going to give good results but a good analysis. There will still be chances that our analysis will have bad results or losses. But then, traders are often have technical only and forgot to involved the fundamental analysis which is of course, then, a high impact to the market.

we really need to analyse trends with technical analysis, and we need fundamental too to know what issue will be going on certain currency, so we will know better what pairs to trade and exact time to enter the market