• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is the easiest way to learn forex?

Yes, when we start trading, we will already also expect learning and also gain knowledge from the different instances in the market. So, this will be really given and the product of our trading not only the profits we can make in Forex but also the learning.

The easy why to learn forex will take time. Because its only time that really help us learn and gain experience. But I'm sure many don't like to try demo account because they just don't feel they are trading at all. For them its best to trade in real account right away and experience loses in their. But problem is that after they experience loses they stop trading.

There's no easiest way because, we will go through with the learning day by day and that we will experience trading when we trade frequently. Yet, it's the trading that we will have the learning better than reading the online materials or resources. And the experience will be the best to improve our learning as well.

Easiest way to solve the forex related problem is by learning about it and then taking some of the bold decisions to make sure that youa re not going to lose the money. that way is much better compared to what is being going on these days with the froex losing money and all that.

Sometimes it is not advisable to think think about the easiest ways to learn about trading. If you keep on thinking on how to learn fast then you would be disappointed. It is much better just to keep on working hard and just keep on studying. Then you would be a successful student of forex

We should have a plan to have schedule, rethink of the way we will learn Forex, we can have the audio, watching videos for how they demonstrate a good strategy or on dealing the market in a condition. Also, to become part of the community that you can exchange knowledge and information.

Watching videos and seeing demonstrations doesn't mean a trader would become perfect or a successful trader. You can watch videos for 10 years and still be loosing in forex trading so the best is just try your best by investing the little you can afford to loose.

Wew, that's overstatement. 10 years to watch the same video then, that's not really able to understand or able to comprehend it. But then, even we have tried as well to have here years of demo and real trading we will still be experience losses. But as much as possible we will be making profits in the end.

Lol...I don't mean the 10 years,I was only try to say that if one spends a lot of time watching videos about forex trading,the trader might not be able to pick up well,so a proper way to learn forex is to practise in the demo account frequently.

Then, you mean here of slow learner. Anyways, I think that there are easy way to learn through videos or if not consult to have an experienced trader or to attend seminars to have better understanding of Forex trading if no budget to have the tutor or have mentors.

I think the easiest way to learn the Forex to start from the Demo account. This account provide the practice, experience and also source of fundamental knowledge of trading. I observe this is the best teacher for the beginner. For further advance studies the trader should consult the web sites relating to Forex trading.

Easy way to learn Forex to first step the Demo account will be use for practice, and for basic knowledge. After training on this account the trader able to earn the money from the fore business.There will be no difficult way to learn if we will going to have motivation, hard working.

Theirs really no easy way to learn forex. But learning forex is fast and good. Once we starting to trade in demo account and starting to visit many different forex forums and forex forecast site we can learn some how how forex works. Me for example I just browse each day for new site to read.

The easiest way for reading the trader regarding forex through Demo is the best. The broker has provided this platform for the users to enhance the basic knowledge, practice, and experience. The trader can easily understand through this Account by making practice. For further advance studies many websites and e books are available for enhancing the knowledge etc.

I would say that this will be easiest to know the familiarization and learning of the Forex market. But then, we will still need first the basic knowledge such as the terminologies and our strategy and the Forex broker that we will choose before we focus on the trading.

get some loses after learn and practice

in fact, there are many traders got some loses after the learned and got practiced and it happened because they still left some mistakes in their trading until they will learn again with deeply and then they begin make profit with well
the key is when they have a good willingness to be a good trader they will learn and practice with serious and they do not want waste their time for careless thing, and this cases, they need good patience and discipline for to do it
please share here your opinion and it will become a good input for us

- - - Updated - - -

The easiest way to learn of forex to start from the Demo account. This account is used for practice, experience and also a source of knowledge. Some traders are understand it as good teacher. For learning many websites are also available which are very knowledgeable for the trader.

The easiest way to learn forex to start the Demo account this will give you practice, knowledge and experience. This is the best teacher for the trader. For further studies the trader should consult the e books and websites relating to trading. These are very helpful.

Approaching brokers who offer demo account with real credit for the real account can be a good way. I am sure there are some of the brokres who offer like that e.g. mayzus and MT5 forums which are known for such credit giveaway, from there people can learn to trade with real money.

The easier way to learn forex to join the first Demo account which is very helpful for the trader also this very good teacher. The trader can learn basic knowledge of trading from this account. For further studies the websites are also available for enhancing the knowledge skill.

It is true that learning forex is not that easy but the more time we spend in doing the reading makes it but the trader require to dedicating his time to putting in much zeal to learn on daily basis and also make the good practice on the demo . The Demo account is the best for practice and for learning process.

Last edited by a moderator: