• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is the easiest way to learn forex?

easy way to learn forex market by read topic in forums that was in market before 2008 and search for topic that was open before this year and continue to now . and download book that learn forex this is will be your first thing to learn

thanks for sharing this useful information..........
i want also share something The forex market has daily volume of over $3 trillion per day, dwarfing volume in the equity and future markets combined.

Last edited:

raybenz1984

Spam for Forex-metal
You can learn easily about Forex from researching about Forex on internet. There are many books and matirial about Forex is available. You can also get help from Forex metal website, there are good content about Forex available.

If you've looked into trading forex online and you've seen the all the opportunity to make money, you are probably wondering what the best way to learn forex trading might be. First of all, let me say that I'm an advocate of getting a forex education. You can find a lot of information on forex here on this site. You should definitely spend some time reading up on how forex trading works, making forex trades, active forex trading times, etc. The second thing I'll say is nothing beats experience, if you want to learn forex trading, it's the best way. When you first start out, you should definitely open a forex demo account and try out some demo trading.

Last edited:
I think to me the easiest way to learn forex would be to learn from forums because inthere we would get to see lots of guys sharing their knowledge and one of such forums to likewisely learn is DCP since there are great guys that regularly post inhere.

For me the easier way to learn forex would be through a tutorial website or a ebook. The reason for this is because it is more structured and you get to learn about forex in a more organised manner, from its origins, currencies and etc. In a forum you jump from one topic to the other with little detail provided. Rather start with a good foundation then go to forums to expand your knowledge.

Well to me i dont have a favourite because one way or the other,one would get to get an advantage from every procedure of learning over the other.i think it is beneficial if we just try and put in our best into learning because no form of learning is useless.

i don't think there is any easy way to learn forex. for me it is just to learn well and so that things would be much easier in time and we would not be confused about forex. so for now i am still trying to do a lot of reading about forex and i think it is helping me a lot to understand a lot of things.

Yeah i think it is true learning forex isn't that easy but the more time we spend in doing the reading makes it kind of easy and that would require we kind of dedicating our time putting in much zeal to learn on a daily basis.

Well, it's the first step we need to do. To keep on reading but we don't pursue on just reading but also evaluating make learning on how to trade. There will be no difficult way to learn if we will going to have motivation and not bother that hard thing or not thinking of difficulty in forex.

reading on forex alone will not really help a trader when learning,the beginner forex trader will only have the idea which is just a basic thing,practicalising trading will really help the beginner trader,i dont mean that the beginner should trade in real live trading,i mean the trader should be using the demo trading frequently

Yes, they can't be really that helpful if we just focus on reading but we know that the purpose of reading or learning forex basics is to devise our trading strategy before we can start in demo trading. Thus, without that we can't make a single trade or not knowledgeable on trading.

Yeah that's totally true.We would only get frustrated when we jump into the demo account without a prior forex theory knowledge.sincerely to me to be a professional forex expert we should endeavour to learn everything that is required to be successful.

Thats why we have to first start with some forex tutorial such as video and some reputed site that ain't just indirect promoting a paticular broker,so such site like babypips as they are the best ever which break up things n here little by little.

I think learning through video tutorial is always the best way to start learning and also we have only one option here a place like youtube is the best place and also if we can also make some good step to practice in demo account it will help us a lot in archievong our trading goals.

- - - Updated - - -

I think learning through video tutorial is always the best way to start learning and also we have only one option here a place like youtube is the best place and also if we can also make some good step to practice in demo account it will help us a lot in archievong our trading goals.

indeed learn through tutorials like youtube with a demo account for learning in tutorials include how to trade chart readings movement making it easier for us to learn to analyze price movements different from ebooks that only provide learning strategies, but I think most good for beginners to start learning a trade through forex forum which provides a lot of good knowledge base up to the level of master

Indeed the tutorial is the most important thing we should learn from about forex. Up to now I have been reading some tutorials. I keep getting back to what I have been reading so that I would be able to learn well. So I think we should recommend it to newbies also.

Its obviously true that the tutorial is a very good place to start with but rather i will tell you that learning much about the market is the first key to success and good knowledge can also be gotten at babypips and demo account also.

There is no age to learn and regarding Forex also this holds good. We can start learning and trading Forex at any age provided we have attained the age of maturity. Forex does not reward a person based on his age but rewards a person based on his skills, knowledge and discipline. Thorough learning and keeping our trading decisions free of emotions like greed is the secret of success in Forex.

So, therefore there's specific age range that can trade in Forex, since I doubt the elders will going to be able to trade with their conditions. Well, it's not about the age anymore that makes a trader standard for the success because, if you are determined to be successful then, you will do everything to become one.