• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is the easiest way to learn forex?

There is no shortcut way of learning! If would, then 90% Forex traders will be success! But the reality is only 10% are successful! By the way, till now I believe using popular Forex forum is the most reliable way of learning Forex trading! By the way, learning is a long term process!

The easiest way to learn Forex is practice in demo trading and like that we can trade and make money from videos and webinars also ,just we should be positive and should be passionate

Read ebook, articles about forex then try to trade with demo account. As a trader, we need to more improve our trading skills although we are experienced traders. There are many broker which provide demo account, like FXB

Traders have to visit the Forex forums because here many experienced traders share their thoughts and experience and if we can follow them we can make good profit for sure quickly

Forex forums are populated with lots of helpful stuff and we can also ask others to guide and that's why these forums are of much importance i guess.

For me the less demanding approach to learn forex would be through an instructional exercise site or a digital book. The purpose behind this is on the grounds that it is more organized and you get the chance to find out about forex in a more sorted out way, from its roots, monetary forms and so forth. In a gathering you hop from one subject to the next with little detail gave. Or maybe begin with a decent establishment at that point go to gatherings to extend your insight. I like Trade24 broker instructive instructional exercise. They are exceptionally useful for me.

I think video tutorial is the most relevant way of Forex learning! It’s easy to understand and too much attractive! This way, nowadays there so many popular channels on YouTube.

There is no easy way of learning. Learning is not like a school exam where you can pass the exam by following short cut. Trading is a skill. You have to learn it properly. How much time it will take depends on your level of understanding and present knowledge you have.

Well the easiest way is to learn from a school. But to be frank there is no easiest way to learn. It will be difficult to learn and apply things properly on the chart and take profit out of the market.

I think online sources are best for the learning purposes in the field of the forex trading. Internet has huge importance in the life of the people and they spend most of the time on internet. So, I would recommend you to learn from online courses!

easy way to learn forex market by read topic in forums that was in market before 2008 and search for topic that was open before this year and continue to now . and download book that learn forex this is will be your first thing to learn

Your topic is clear but unfortunately, I am not clear on your post! By the way, there is no easy way of learning! Forex is very challenging profession, that’s why more than 90% traders are loser

Practice, practice, a lot of practice.
You can read many books, watch various traders, but without practice you will not succeed.
Train so that all movements are memorized. Train to predict market behavior. The more you trade, the more changes in the market you notice. Your main goal is to understand the market. Practice to this state.

Sorry; till now I don’t know any easy way of learning Forex! Forex is the most challenging job; so expecting any easy success is an illusion!

Practice, practice, a lot of practice.
You can read many books, watch various traders, but without practice you will not succeed.
Train so that all movements are memorized. Train to predict market behavior. The more you trade, the more changes in the market you notice. Your main goal is to understand the market. Practice to this state.

I liked your point since; that’s the reality! There is nothing like shortcut way of learning Forex trading; long tern practice is the best live out!

Yes without passing a long time it is not possible at all to lead a healthy trading life with certainly, because the success in this market is related with long term process. But practically mostly traders in particularly the newcomers try to make success very rapidly and fall a great loss when trading practically.

Pips school+ demo account= minimum good result when kick off a live account but minimum 3 months should continue besides preschool level.

Unfortunately there is no easy way in Forex. For new traders there are a lot of experiences to gain before turning to a profitable trader. However still there is an answer to the question you asked. Easiest way of learning Forex is to start learning. Get practical, go deep inside it, explore every aspect of it closely, this means you must start trading demo to learn it. As long as you have stood away and just read and ask, you’ll never learn. There is more to Forex than just strategy and entry and exit of trades. You have to feel the fear and greed and learn to overcome them.

its a right one but borrowing money from family and others , its completely a wrong decision, its a mental pain and traders cant focus when trading in practically.