• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is the easiest way to learn forex?

According to me, I will suggest first step Babypips School after done here you can search in net, yes forex forum is another good place where beginners learn about forex and open thread here. Today, e market in boom so forex market books and topic free online available so that’s another resources where beginner learn about forex.

I think downloading the MT5 software and geteting broker account would be a good start. you can then learn form the tutorials and then go ahead with the trading. real account trading requires some money and i don't consider that as a way to manage the money most of the time during start.

Theirs no fast way to learn in forex unless you going to attend seminars and short courses for forex trading. That's why if you really want to take forex trading seriously you need to make sure that you are trading properly. Because if you don't know how to trade you can end up getting MC.

Absolutely, there's not. In every thing we should do our best to achieve it. And yet, even in the seminars we will going to attend then, we must have enough time to participate or also money to be in those seminars since, I doubt that there are always free seminars.

The easiest way to learn forex trading is to start from the ground up. And I mean starting from the very basics, and slowly and steadily work your way to the top. No shortcuts or anything.

The easy way to learn forex is only possible with the demo trading and i am sure about that because as we all know that demo trading is the only place a trader can do all the experiments and he can learn as many things as he can so that he can perform well in real trading account .

The easy way to learn forex is only possible with the demo trading and i am sure about that because as we all know that demo trading is the only place a trader can do all the experiments and he can learn as many things as he can so that he can perform well in real trading account .

Demo trading is necessary before entering the real trading. If a trader feels that he has acquired good knowledge and trading skills then he can test his skills by moving from a demo account to a cent account with small deposit. I feel a cent account with small deposit will be a good platform for a person to test his trading skills and knowledge and is very essential because in demo trading the main elements of in my opinion trading during low liquidity hours is frustrating for me because the market moves in a very narrow range and movement is very little. that are risk and fear are absent and so it cannot be a perfect estimate of one capabilities in Forex. Even after becoming a good trader one can use demo account to test his strategies and plans.

If traders really want the easiest way to learn about forex, they can use demo account. That is the most easiest way, why? because instantly you can trade there and you will have huge amount of deposit if you set it like that, and you can start to trade and earn without need to spend any funds from your pocket.

Using the demo account is not easy way to learn forex but it is very important to learn forex using the demo account. So I just hope that I would be able to use my trading account once again. So I just hope that I would be able to make successful trade even just the demo account.

Yes you are right,making use of the demo account is not as easy we think,'cos if it easy so many traders would have stopped making use of it,the easiest way to learn forex is through videos,then you practicalize what you have learnt from the video in the demo account.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes you are right,making use of the demo account is not as easy we think,'cos if it easy so many traders would have stopped making use of it,the easiest way to learn forex is through videos,then you practicalize what you have learnt from the video in the demo account.

That is if we don't have experience using it but once you have the idea of Forex trading, slowly this will be fade out to not have difficulty on placing your position and apply a good strategy and of course, has been tested out for the real trading. Nothing easy in every business and we need to work hard to achieve something.

To those who always want the easy way my answer is simple. The only easy way in forex is to loss money. Theirs no such thing as easy learning, easy profit and so on. If you want to learn then study hard. If you want to make profit then train hard. But if you want to make profit in forex but same time just want an easy way I suggest you stop hoping to make profit in forex.

We can answer that in ourselves because if you are looking for the information, it's not a hard thing to find a lot of good information on the internet, it's us for the taking. Though, talking about easiest, I think having a mentor is the easiest among though, not easy to find and not affordable to pay.

If you are just starting to learn forex that there's no easy way to learn forex. All you have is trying to know how to learn forex and where to start. So I think that things get easy as you get on and keep on learning and don't give up.

Well, we can't always find any easy thing or shortcuts in learning, if we have done learning environment from kinder, elementary, high school and college then, just like Forex trading we will have the different learning stages. Those beginners, experienced and advanced or expert Forex learning.

Yeah, there isn't royal road here, the best thing we can do only trading, that is all and make sure you also ask something like tips or good time to trade from some experienced traders and then try that tips usually with efficient trading, you will learn faster than usual.

Well, we can't always find any easy thing or shortcuts in learning, if we have done learning environment from kinder, elementary, high school and college then, just like Forex trading we will have the different learning stages. Those beginners, experienced and advanced or expert Forex learning.
But if we don't start learning now chance are we are just wasting each day that we don't try to learn and try to trade. For example me. I joined instaforex but its took me more than a year before I started to post in instaforex simply because I have some doubts about me being a successful forex trader. But if I have not posted and earn bonus points and trade in instaforex I will end up not earning 166 dollars on average this year. So just imagine if I started posting and trading in forex since 2011 instead of 2012. I'm sure by now I'm earning between 250 to 350 dollars on average.

yeah sometimes we just have to start trading and learning and participating in forex forums. if we would just keep on delaying our plans to trade and learn then we would not be able to succeed. just don't think that there would be easy way. even the best way is not the easiest way. i don't think there is actually easy way.

Yes, that will also a good point that we will need to have the time spent wise enough. Because, if we just keep on learning for long time and then, we did not yet trade today then, it means that we also lose the chance of the missed advantage in the market.

yeah sometimes we just have to start trading and learning and participating in forex forums. if we would just keep on delaying our plans to trade and learn then we would not be able to succeed. just don't think that there would be easy way. even the best way is not the easiest way. i don't think there is actually easy way.

I think the right way to learn only by trade in our account, right? with doing that thing we will increase some experience, and our familiarity to forex and some material that we learn before. there isn't some kind of shortcut to become a better trader, it only need efficiently trading.