• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is a successful trade

I believe a successful trade is one where you have applied your strategy confidently, and you know there is nothing wrong with it because you have tested it hundred times before. The trade may turn into a loss because of unforeseen market fluctuation, but if you are a successful trader, you will know how to exit the trade before there’s too much loss.

learning is important there is no way to ignore but honestly speaking any level of learning can be useless if there is no regular practice level.

Spread is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing broker. For leading a profitable trading life, we the traders have to choose the broker which always make sure lowest trading spreads.

When a trader is consistent, determined, and dedicated, he or she develops a proper strategy plan before trading and knows when to execute it.

according to me , when you have most powerful analyzing trade knowledge then you are able to survive successfully from there at any times,.

actually right now its very difficult to make sure 20% return according to trading balance due to US election. but whatever it is we the traders always try to bring profit minimum 5-10%.

I believe that having a sound trading plan that is carried out with positive results is the key to success. Success can vary from person to person, though.

A successful trader always trades with a well-thought-out strategic plan and understands when to exit trades. It takes a lot of effort, patience, consistency, and a good risk management strategy.

A successful trader always trades with a well-thought-out strategic plan and understands when to exit trades. It takes a lot of effort, patience, consistency, and a good risk management strategy.
To be able to become successful in this business a lot of efforts is required by the traders.

Yes, rightly said. Moreover, a successful trader has the right mindset.

Many traders are victim to losing their capital as a result of wrong broker selection. Many brokers are engaged in scamming and fraudulence and are established only with commercial purposes.

Your first journey with forex should be with small trading capital because it will help you learn even if you lose. Don’t increase your headache about small capital.

i like to depend on Forex , because its really a royal business than others. generally we the take Forex as money making place and this greed comes from making profit from demo account.

Forex is definitely a good investment as long as you have the knowledge of trading. Otherwise, you will surely go bust because there is no space for wild guesses.