• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is a successful trade

Successful foreign exchange traders look to future events and consider how much the market has (or has not) priced in the expected results. If the event meets or does not meet these expectations, they will also consider possible reactions. Then they build a trading strategy based on these alternative results.

consistency only the thing that i never be good at all about this , but tried it greatly, not in general life and not even Forex trading. only 2% traders in stock market have this attitudes.

According to my personal trading experience, Price Action trading system is the best. It’s the most flexible one! Since you can use any kind of trading instrument here including crypto’s.

success is a big deal in this marketplace because most of the traders who are particularly beginners always become a loser . so be careful guys when trading into this . good luck

A successful trading according to me is a trade in which you got a good profit not because of your luck but purely of your good strategy. Traders put so much effort into learning and executing strategies. Many times it is the luck that makes us profit or we assume it but once you are sure that it was your strategy you feel much better and much more confident. Along with consistent profits, proper application of your knowledge is also important.

@GlennPhillip That is right. Only 2% of traders have this attitude. But every trader who wants to be successful should have it.

Losing trades shouldn't surprise us; it's part of trading. A successful transaction is only the first step towards a profitable business. What makes an impact is the cumulative profit. Once traders accept profit and loss as part of the business, sentiment has less of an impact on trading performance.

A successful trade is the one which has an accurate entry and exit with a well managed stop loss. It does not matter if you lose from the trade or profit from it. The only thing that matters is the management of risk which allows traders to exit with minimal loss.

Before making any commitments, it is best to have a good understanding of the fundamentals of the market. Evaluate the funds at hand, research the markets and currency pairs you are interested in, and read testimonials from traders that offer realistic return expectations.

sometimes scalping causes huge trouble but overall its really good and comfortable for the traders who above have low amounts.

high leverage means high risk , its not true exactly, if there is any risk it is complete with nonsense planning or zero risk management, nothing without it.

good broker is a broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. actually right now so many brokers dont allows scalping in their trading platform.

Part-time forex trading is a successful way to increase your income. Even if you work full-time or part-time, there are plenty of hours of the day to trade in this potentially lucrative market.

is the question what is a successful trade? or trader? lets say u make money by pridicting a certain reversal or spike in price due to your own analytical ability then you have a successful trade, a successful trader is a trader that have achieved consistency.

Trend trading is one of the most reliable and easiest forex trading strategies. As the name suggests, this type of strategy involves trading in the direction of the current price trend. To do this effectively, traders must first determine the general trend direction, duration and strength.

The rule is so simple, when I have my TP then it’s a successful trade position to me! I don’t close any trade manually! After opening any trade position I always wait for the result, either it’s TP or SL.