• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is a successful trade

The rule is so simple, when I have my TP then it’s a successful trade position to me! I don’t close any trade manually! After opening any trade position I always wait for the result, either it’s TP or SL.
To become a successful trader in this business we will need to make efforts so that the income is obtained by us.

Behind a successful trading, fundamental and technical analysis is responsible. With a strong and valid analysis, a valid signal can be generated that can lead to a successful trade. In brief to say, a successful trade is hard-earned. Even if a trader hits SL, it can be successful too as the market sometimes go false.

Behind a successful trading, fundamental and technical analysis is responsible. With a strong and valid analysis, a valid signal can be generated that can lead to a successful trade. In brief to say, a successful trade is hard-earned. Even if a trader hits SL, it can be successful too as the market sometimes go false.
Unfortunately you missed the point bro; here we are talking about the successful trade position, yeah on individual trade position, not on the Forex trading!

A trade is success when it hits the take profit point. It proves the accuracy of the entry. Generally high level of analysis should be done before generating a signal. Otherwise a trade is very less likely to hit the tp.

Measuring the success of a trade relies on different yardsticks. In general thought, when a trade hits its target point, it is success. To make a trade successful, much more analysis should be done behind this. Analysis is of two types including fundamental analysis and technical analysis. One should rely on both of them.

the successful trade is very difficult , to maintain this ratio is not a minor deal , need a long time experience with good information.

In Fx trading , leverage is useful for trader , especially if trader start with small balance hence with leverage it will giving opportunity to making transaction on Fx market , now some broker offer high leverage until 1:1000 but so far I am only use leverage 1:400 as maximum.

I would call a successful trade something that goes as per your trading plan. There are no distractions. You do what you plan to do. For a successful trader to happen, a trader should have a strong risk management strategy and a set of trading rules.

according to me to start trading is very easy but keep continue with successful trade is very tough game , need a very long time experience.

Forex trading is a place where we actually come to make money more but become loser ultimately , because of just emotions.

i like to depend on Forex , because its really a royal business than others. generally we the take Forex as money making place and this greed comes from making profit from demo account.

i like to depend on Forex , because its really a royal business than others. generally we the take Forex as money making place and this greed comes from making profit from demo account.
I have been doing my Forex Trading from the last 10 Years with FXOpen Markets and they have very secure and fast Trading MT4 Terminal :D

Don’t use high trading leverage in your trading! You can’t deny the importance of a Forex broker because they serve traders in different ways working as an intermediary

A successful trade is the one which is the combination of the following points:
  • Always have a trading plan
  • Use stop loss
  • Calculated risk