• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is a successful trade

A successful trade is when you have enter at the right time and buying the right pairs. You also exit at the right time that allow you to profit from it. You have used stop loss and you follow your trade to make sure you take profit before it dips. You also use modest capital and leverages to avoid large losses. You traded with low spread, highly demanding pairs in 2 or more market openings. You trade during stable market conditions. What about you?

A successful trade, as per me, not only means making profit but also accompanied by low draw down and little risk. A trading strategy should be structured in such a manner that all components including entry, stop loss, take profit and exits are defined perfectly. Any errors would certainly result in a loss and tweaking of strategy is necessary. A successful trader always understands the importance of those facts mentioned above and trades with a balanced state of mind irrespective of whether his position is in profit or loss.

I also believe that a success trade is one in which you have planned it out before hand and its not an impulsive trade as brokers depend on your impulsiveness to make more spread fee. I guess that is how business like their customers to be as impulsive and out of control as possible so beware of any methods used by the sellers or brokers. Also, ideally you will have a clear idea of the outcome of the trade like knowing current fundamental so you don't lose money like right now is not a good time to go long on usd due to capitol hill shut down and debt ceiling due date.

A successful trade is a trade that you did not lose but made profit after you exit your trade. When aa trader is able to make profit from his or her trade, he or she will have heard a successful trading. It is not all the times that traders always have a successful trade.

whey you classify someones trade to that successful trade. Then it means that the trader actually won his trade by making profits. Though it should be known that not all positions mandatory do turn successful. All depends on the traders knowledge and market condition.

Well, I should agree with thread starter that successful trade is when traders able to become effective. Which mean, traders can trade at the good timing and able to determine when the momentum gone to close position. Point out good trading timing and when to exit is not easy. Traders should understand the market and mastering their trading strategy.

A succeesful trade is a kind of trade which you place under succees mostly when you have succeed this kind of trade is very helpful and when you do it with good skills then be sure that you will earn more than you think

When traders able to point out good entry timing and not require to wait long the price start to move in high range and give high profit, we can call it successful trade. We are entry at the correct timing which we are not necessary to see the position floating loss first. However, such case happen if traders conduct proper analysis before they are make trading decision.

Also when traders are able to forcast the market and placed a decent order which is profitable base on their prediction is called succeesful trade and that is just the real meaning of succeesful trade which I think its the best operational opinion

It's mainly like what it means in the literal sense of it. When the trader is able to successfully close a trade and ride on profit, it means he has had a successful trade. Trading successfully mean the trader had no loss rather gained profit or as some would say, won the trade.

If a trader makes a good analysis of the trade, he or she will make a very successful trade by making profits from his or her trading. A successful trade can mean a type f trading that the trader did without making any loss when he or she traded.

Successful trade is form of trades which end up with profit. Traders perform analysis with proven method and they are being accurate in make prediction. However, though have good analytical skill and work with proven good strategy, doesn’t mean that traders will generate successful trades all the time. Sometimes, traders will get losses also.

But its very neccesary and important for any trader to do that if you want to succeed then you must work very hard taking caution and advice from the professional may also help bring wining trade which is not bad

If you wants to be a sucessfull trader in forex then the best way of learning the forex. Without learning form the forex can not earn form here. We should learn the forex gather experiences for making profit in forex. Use demo accounts is very usefull for gathering experience and becoming sucessfull in forex

A successful trade is when you have enter at the right time and buying the right pairs. You also exit at the right time that allow you to profit from it. You have used stop loss and you follow your trade to make sure you take profit before it dips. You also use modest capital and leverages to avoid large losses. You traded with low spread, highly demanding pairs in 2 or more market openings. You trade during stable market conditions. What about you?

I have the same rules in BO trading. It works for everybody who follows them. Of course make sure you made right choice of your BO broker, which takes out transactions on the market, and more important, that it makes withdrawals :)

A successful trade is when you make profit in your trading. If you loss your money then you should forget about making a successfull trading since it will be fail trading for you.

Successful trading is nothing but updating with trading rules or techniques and get profit from trading...
for me I think if I may ask what is succeesful trade what I have to say is that ,its all about making good and accurate analysis because when you make good analysis you stand a good chance of making more succeesive trade that will produce positive outcome to you without a second thought or look so the first step towards making succeesful trade is by making good analysis