• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trading Platforms?

practice is important and for that demo is a good choice , but i dont like this, i always try to maintain live account with minor balance . its supportive to acquire live knowledge and experience.

learning is important , no way to deny but honestly speaking any kind of learning approach can be useless if there is no regular level of practice.

having a losses is very common attitude and there is no one who can avoid it in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience.

using a trading strategy in a demo account is really a good approach , this approach is very supportive to avoid unfortunate risk and losses.

Making yourself educated should be your first priority. There are hundreds of video tutorials available on youtube by watching which you can flourish your trading basic.

Try to use low leverage, low trading spread, and flexible margin level to moderate your risk. The lower the leverage is, the higher the risk is.

this place is more appropriate for learning , i hope you will enjoy this environment with great level of learning something new.

You can become a trading veteran when your trading grows mature. The maturity of trading develops with time and traders can recover their mistakes too.

A genuine broker has no incentive at all to do so (quite the opposite, in fact!) because he has no involvement, himself, in the outcome of your trade. Those situations arise only when one trades with a counterparty market-maker rather than with a genuine broker. It's really a very simple point (yet sometimes I feel I could visit ten or twenty threads in this forum making exactly the same point in every one). It really is as simple as that!

Sometimes strategies even don’t work when the market condition is adverse. But, on average, it works. A trader must be strategically-armed to shine in Forex. They must keep multiple strategies as a backup.

Bring up sufficient passion for trading because once the passion is lost, you will be thrown out of the track. If you have high interest for Forex trading, drive it to the right direction.

Knowledge fuels a trader’s earning and traders should use demo account as a way to increase efficiency. Every broker allows traders with a demo account for the assistance of practicing.

i have seen beginners start with their trading by the support of psychology of school but they always never interested to trade in a demo account. this is a very bad practice.

Forex can be a great part of trading if you have all inevitable parts of trading , so traders should choose the right trading instruments first of all.

Basic development will take time but even if you need to invest it, you should do it because it will be fruitful to you ultimately.