• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trading Platforms?

Hello if you're just starting out, you can use mt4, it's used my almost every forex trader. Before starting though, check if your broker (like my broker, profiforex) allows the use of mt4.

I have found each forex broker have mix positive and negative reviews for their services. So, I want to suggest for AVAFX and metatrader is the best trading platform for trading.

Some trading platforms considered here because if you know how to work the Forex market, then you should not be spending this time and money. I'm trading the best thing that you have to understand how that will affect you as well as such.

Metatrader or mt4/mt5 are usually the most common kind of trading platforms. Since, it has the most functions and also user friendly for it's graphical user interface. The fact that it can also have fast execution of the trades because of their linked to the server from the platform compared in the webtrader platform which will going to not an easy one and based on fast internet.

Most traders use mt4 as a platform, it's easy to learn and it'll suit most of your needs and don't worry about the cost btw, you can start a demo account for free. I hope this helps. Good luck!

So far i see that MT4 is the most used platform rather than other trading platform such as MT5, but in future i think that MT5 will be the most use platform since we know that MT5 offered better instrument for us to trade, but MT4 right now is the most reasonable for us to use and it still used by many traders.

I think that in the long years it will be still have the metatrader platforms. We can see that there many Forex brokers that used these platforms and that the traders are satisfied and contented on the program features and functions. And we can see also that they usually have updates.

Theirs so many different platforms that we can use in different broker sites. The only reason why mt4 is popular is actually because most of us in here joined a broker sites that actually uses mt5 and that is using LR. But if we going to watch bloomberg has we see a broker site that we use that use mt4 in bloomberg channel? I don't think so.

And it's because most of the brokers are using metatrader. And even most of them recommend this as you can see that there are already have the features we needed as a trader and yet, they aren't that have bugs just have problem with our own internet and the trading server.

And it's because most of the brokers are using metatrader. And even most of them recommend this as you can see that there are already have the features we needed as a trader and yet, they aren't that have bugs just have problem with our own internet and the trading server.
metatrader is actually more cheaper than other platforms so that' the other reason also why many broker sites especially the unregistered one uses mt4. Also mt4 has some draw back. Its capacity is only 100,000 clients accounts. Meaning its can only handle maximum of 100,000 clients accounts. That's why you will notice that theirs many different server that we can choose if we join a broker site using mt4. In this way our broker site can subdivide clients to many subserver.

Cheaper and user friendly. I remember before, I'm using streamster and yet, I feel so very confused on the platform and not user friendly. Hmm, I don't understand of the 100,000 client accounts meant for every broker, in their server or as those whole users of mt4 combined in the different brokers that using it?

Cheaper and user friendly. I remember before, I'm using streamster and yet, I feel so very confused on the platform and not user friendly. Hmm, I don't understand of the 100,000 client accounts meant for every broker, in their server or as those whole users of mt4 combined in the different brokers that using it?
Theirs a lot of sites that I visited already so I forgot the site were I studied about mt4 pro's and con's. Anyway its not 100,000 clients account per broker but 100,000 clients capacity per server of a broker site. I will give instaforex as an example of a broker. If you open an account in mt4 you will notice that you can choose different server? Why theirs many server why not one right? Its because the mt4 traffic can handle only about 100,000 clients. I really don't or can't explain it in details and I forgot the site that I read the review but if you are interest to know more I can easily explain it using our local dialect. lols.

I recommend NetTradeX: withdrawal request directly from the platform, a number of orders or their combinations, news flow every day, history of trading operations.

Never heard that we have here trading platforms that is ready to have withdrawal directly on the platform seems interesting and I might find it if the Forex brokers that I'm trading offered such but I believe there is none yet. Yes, it is also important in the platforms that we will have news feed.

As far as deposit is concerned, most brokers allow trading to start with even $1. However, practically, a deposit of $100 is very much a preferred one. As far as platforms are concerned MT4 platform is the most opted platform by trader due to flexibility in usage. It would hardly take a day to get accustomed to the features available in the platform. Trading in a demo account will also enable a trader to get used to the trading platform.

As far as deposit is concerned, most brokers allow trading to start with even $1. However, practically, a deposit of $100 is very much a preferred one. As far as platforms are concerned MT4 platform is the most opted platform by trader due to flexibility in usage. It would hardly take a day to get accustomed to the features available in the platform. Trading in a demo account will also enable a trader to get used to the trading platform.
i think $100 is the good one dude, that is the lowest amount that i can say as good, and about trading platform just choose which one is the best for you, there are some that choose MetaTrader or Even the for platform they choose

The trading platform is the thing that the trader in here will use to connect to the broker so that he or she can trade. Without a trading platform, the trader will not be able to trade in the trading environment and the popular platform. is known as the mt4.

As at my first couple of days with Forex, I used the unitrader. Back then, I rarely know the used of a trading platform since I will say I just wanted to do things my own way. Later on, I found MT4 ad the most user friendly. Then till now, I'm still loving it and sticking to it 100%.

For me mt4 is still the best and the popular plartform which I need to use in trading and I have nothing wrong with this am also satisfy with that particular plartform which I think its the best for any body mostly the newbie trader who just come into forex market newly mt5 is good but i guess it will be a complicated for the new trader

yes that is really the real truth for me mt4 is still the best plartform which anybody can use to trade in the forex trading because its simple to navigate and use but mt5 is good but sometime I do encounter some bugs error