• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trading Platforms?

Hi!

I am looking at getting into Forex Trading as a way to make money online. I have a number of questions which I will be posting over the next few minutes. But the first is about which trading platform you guys recommend, particularly for my needs.

I am aware of Forex.com where I can practice before signing up for the real deal.

When I initially start trading, I don't want to put a lot of money down, so could you please tell me the minimum deposit each of your recommendations accept and a little information about them. Also, which is the best platform for more experienced forex traders and finally what do I need to look for in a trading platform?

Many thanks for your assistance and expertise!

Your post seems confusing well if what you were looking for is the trading plartform which you can chose I think you need to try mt4 plartform since its the most popular plartform which the trader are dealing on and this will also help you alot.

I don't think country has anything to do with it. just go to babypips and see which of the trading platofmr is good for you. instaforex, UWCFX aka mayzus are some of the companies to consider for the trading. idon't think we have to understand how that goes.

hi guys! i am a member of Forex Forex make some plat forms with in discussion about Forex trading so this is good opportunities for trader because he gives new ideas for batter trading.thanks

Trading platforms are something to consider here because if you know how the forex market works then you should be spending time and money for these things. I just happen to see that trading is good thing and you have to understand how that is going to affect you as well.

I think mt4 platform is the best. as you said it is always better to start with a demo account and also initially we should deposit low money unless we gain confidence on our skills and knowledge. However one should understand that a demo account is traded with virtual money and therefore profits made on a demo account may not be a indication that same results will be produced on a real account also.

MT4 and MT5 are the forex softwares and the brokers are the platform if i am not wrong. As for the stock , each country has their local software and the broker there as well.. I don't think that directly trading in real account is good so yes, you're right about the demo account indication there as well.

If I am not wrong, need $400 in order to open account in forex.com. this broker is including good and regulated already. the best trading platform according to me is MT4 because we can add or install custom indicator, script or EA while maybe this offer not appear in other trading platform.

MT4 and MT5 are the forex softwares and the brokers are the platform if i am not wrong. As for the stock , each country has their local software and the broker there as well.. I don't think that directly trading in real account is good so yes, you're right about the demo account indication there as well.

I quite agree with you. MT4 and MT5 are trading softwares and not trading platforms. Brokers provide such platforms for investors or traders.

MT4 is what I'm using right now. But if you are a newbies I recommend that you use mt5 right away and not use mt4. The only reason why I'm using mt4 is because I'm using mt4 for more than a year now and I'm a type of person who going to use what is still useable and not necessary means mt4 is better than mt5.

MT5 is new version from MT4 and in MT5 platform, traders have ability to manage many account simultaneously. but because I am use MT4 already and feel comfortable with it, I am not gonna plan to use MT5 platform even though some useful feature added in already.

I think the only difference I have seen in MT5 is that we can have the execution of trade even there's huge movement or spikes and there will be no quote. I'm also using still the mt4 however, I haven't yet started recent trades because of no trading capital.

I think some trading platforms do work to some extent. and you can see that most of the popular trading platforms like instaforex and the mayzus are getting more popular everyday. Both of them support MT4 and MT5. i think in this year MT4 will be phased out as the new software may likely to have some updates.

As per as my knowledge instaforex, UWCFX aka mayzus are some of the companies to consider for the trading. i don't think we have to understand how that goes.MT4 and MT5 are the Forex software's and the brokers are the platform if i am not wrong.

You are wrong. It seems you haven't made trades because, you don't know those mt4 and mt5 trading platforms where you will able to have in the Forex brokers and that you will use to trade in Forex. That's absurd if you just have Forex broker but don't have the software to download and use.

nahid

Membership Revoked
Trading platforms are something to consider here because if you know how the forex market works then you should be spending time. I don't think that directly trading in real account is good.

Treade platform is very important for new treader I am doing treading im MT4 platform And this platform very popular in my region as well as in the world.

I think for us who are in the online world we will see the importance and popularity of mt4 platforms. But for those other countries that really focus in Forex or it is a main job I think there are more complex trading platforms and also they use many PC with the different charts and software.