• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trading Platforms?

I am also use this platform, mt4 still very popular platform and used many trader, because also many broker also use this paltform for their trader, and tihs platform already user friendy already which we also can use ea and also custom indicator

All you said is right. But I like the simplicity of MT4. Since I don't use any indicators and only empty charts and the order execution method is i got used to.

Actually, credible trading platform does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques. They always make sure best trading environment for using any kinds of trading strategies with scalping approach by providing lowest trading spreads without any restrictions. Actually, in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker practically.

In this market place we the traders have to choose in regulated trading platform which always ensures security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. Only regulated trading brokers guarantee their clients funds with certainly.

I am also like this way, might quiet different when me still as newbie, like to seeking best indicator and trying many kinds indicator from simple till complicated, but if we using heavy indicator on mt4 usually will enfluenced on performance platform which can making platform being low resnponding

Yeah right. There are few indicators which uses heavy data and affects performance of MT4 platform. I tried a few in past and seeing MT4 gets slowed down or unresponsive, I stopped.

Talk about mt4 I am reading certain article if metaquotes stoped develop for mt4 and will focus on mt5 platform, if this issue is correct might someday later all broker might will change and move to mt5

Haven't came around anything like that. I don't think metaquotes have the capacity to do that. Too many resources are available for MT4 & MT5 has a different language. Unless they do something about it, they will fall badly if they stop development of MT4. Lots of competitors are ready to take their place.

We the traders who are particularly newcomers have to choose in regulated trading brokers which guarantee their clients funds. Because only regulated trading platforms make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.

If you want to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly , first of all you have to make sure a reliable trading platform which always guarantee their clients funds. Actually any reliable trading platform for all time make sure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies.

No doubt, mt4 trading platform is the most popular one! The languages are very easy to understand! There have so many technical based trader who prefer only Mt4! So, definitely you can start with Mt4! Besides, you also can test others platform like Mt5, cTrader etc.

I have seen according to my trading experience by and large regulated trading broker don’t allow scalping in their trading platform, so we the traders fall a great trouble when choosing a broker for scalping in a proper way. So we have to be careful when choosing a broker and have to ensure the broker which allows scalping including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements.

Right now all my trading account in different brokerage I use MT4 trading platform. I love forex trading and I love this trading platform. I do know that in two to three more years I can handle a hundred thousand dollars trading accounts, thanks to MT4 trading platform.

Until now, I still use MT4 for trading. MT4 is easy and enjoyable to use, lightning fast and is a great addition to the MT4 platform line-up. Even we also can use mobile phone for trading. We also do not need to download it, if we use webtrader. One of brokers which provide it is FXB

The best broker is a broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. They until the end of time ensures best trading environment for using any kinds of trading techniques by providing comfortable trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements.

There is anybody who has 0 pips trading spreads ?

, as a scalper now I am looking for 0 pips trading spreads which is the key to success for scalping that brings profit in a short time than other trading strategies in Forex.

We the traders have to choose regulated trading broker which guarantee their clients’ funds. Because regulated trading platform always make sure secure environment for trading when it belongs UK US or Australian

I always wear my mt4 because it became a habit and also the large number of custom indicators can only be used in mt4, so although remain still good in trading currencies, although there has been a mt5

It is really important to ensure a credible trading broker for ensuring a healthy trading life with surely because the trading platform can affects the result of our trading. We can choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you depend on scalping approach should choose the broker which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads.

Broker is a very sensitive issue here! According to my 4 years trading experience, only regulated Forex brokers are reliable to use! So, traders need to select their trading platform based of regulation status of Forex brokers!

Iam member of forex market i just happen to see that trading is good

I hope, now you are a successful trading personality! By the way, Forex is challenging especially for the newcomers! I actually started my trading without any trainer, as a result my 1st year trading experience was horrible! But, gradually I have improved a lot; now I’m quite happy on my trading performances!