• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

The best way to learn forex trading

I would be interested to know if there's some audio books about forex and but i don't think we need to. We just listen to youtube tutorials about forex and that is good enough like listening to audiobooks.

If there is a choice between the different ones that you can choose then its all good. At the end of the day, one needs to make use of learning material that they find comfortable with so that they can understand better and maybe even faster. There's no need to stick to a website if you would prefer an actual book and understand better.

Well, I think Books are another good way because I prefer it, if I can afford to buy some different books though if it's ebook I don't prefer it because I like the one that I can put on my pocket, and during my free time I can read it.

I never buy a book about forex yet and my learning material so far is ebook and some is article in forex forum that I think is good enough. I copy it and then I read again if I really need to read it. I copy a lot of ebook and even there are some that I am not read yet.

I never buy a book about forex yet and my learning material so far is ebook and some is article in forex forum that I think is good enough. I copy it and then I read again if I really need to read it. I copy a lot of ebook and even there are some that I am not read yet.

This clearly indicates that books are not your forte and there is nothing wrong with that. There are people that actually prefer them and find them useful to their learning experience and therefore beneficial. Each one of us can choose what works for us and a lot of traders have only used online resources to their benefit.

The best way to earn in forex is via commitment. Because if you really don't commit yourself to learn how to trade in forex then you will never going to be successful in forex. I'm happy that I'm earning good and earning well in forex. In fact I have good time trading in forex. But same time that's is after I spend lots of time studying also.

What is the best way for other people to learn forex would not be the same for other people. So I think some people would learn well by reading. Some will learn well if they have their own mentors.

What is the best way for other people to learn forex would not be the same for other people. So I think some people would learn well by reading. Some will learn well if they have their own mentors.

Yes, and in some cases others have found it quite difficult to learn and understand on their own that they had to go and get the assistance of mentors to guide them help with their learning experience. As long as you can be able to understand the learning material and eventually apply it to your trades.

At first, it will not be easy to understand because the forex trading environment is different and looks not friendly or complicated to be with. If we remember that we thought we should learn all of the basics but then its not necessary because we can make our strategy by having those simple strategies or most common indicators.

Yes, there will be really some beginners that may really find it hard to understand it that's why we must have a demo account as it's always easy to understand when you are experiencing it so applying what you can learn is a must.

Yes, there will be really some beginners that may really find it hard to understand it that's why we must have a demo account as it's always easy to understand when you are experiencing it so applying what you can learn is a must.
The best way to learn forex trading is via forex online broker sites and online forex trading sites. In this way you can read a lot of article and lesson on how to trade in forex. the more you google the more chances you can find a good site to try to learn. This is what I did until now. I just browse online and hope that I can get good information.

As much as possible if we can do is to just focus in one site but we need to have some ability to research the best resources as we can't really easy to find the best site. Even there's so many traders suggesting a certain site already. But then, if we really wanted to learn more we can research for the things we wanted.

no need to have any tutor.. as like a kid learns to speak, in the same way you will learn the strategies as you pass your time with trading you will find yourself more confident and energetic..
thats the key to success in trading.. and thats experience, the more you will be experienced the more you will make success in trading industry.. :D

Getting a tutor is a good thing because you will always have someone who helps you learn and gives advice that is valuable to your learning experience. It certainly would be better than learning to trade on your own. If you are able to get and afford a tutor it will be quite worth-while for you.

As much as possible if we can do is to just focus in one site but we need to have some ability to research the best resources as we can't really easy to find the best site. Even there's so many traders suggesting a certain site already. But then, if we really wanted to learn more we can research for the things we wanted.
I also tried to use one site before then I realize later on when I compare the result to other site the result are sometimes not the same and even opposite and this are known broker sites that give their own forecast. that's why I prefer to have many sites as much as possible then read each forecast and decide which one to follow

We all know that forex trading can change our life for good if we properly get a good tutor,i think in other to be successful in this business we need to learn it properly,the best way or place to learn forex is babypips perhaps this site gives us the theorically aspect of forex trading we can as well do the pratical part of it with demo account.
yes it is great if we have a good tutor. But the services on internet or as well a expert too only help us understand of forex trading a fast way. They can't help us to last succeed - I think so. I think that the best way to learn forex is you must study by yourself

We would learn either mentor or by self study. I think all of us want to have a mentor bit not all of use would be lucky enough to find his own mentor. So I hope this would find my own personal mentor as well. But for now I am just doing self study as well.

It would be good to find a good mentor who can assist with the learning process and act as a guide indeed. Yes, many traders have had to do self-study even though it can take time than it would if you had the assistance of an experienced trader, some are making the best of it.

yeah i think most traders don't have mentors. because they can't wait to find a good mentor and just waste their time and do nothing. it is better to learn forex right away by y ourself if you can't find a mentor. and just hope that you would have a mentor or get one. maybe you can pay someone to be your mentor. but for me i rather do it by myself if i don't find a mentor that is for free.

Well yes, from the discussions on forums I dont remember a lot of people mentioning that they have been getting the assistance of a mentor. I agree that not everyone can get the benefit of a mentor and that you should keep learning on your own and improve your skills if you cannot find help.