• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

The best way to learn forex trading

It is much more interesting when we start at the first start perhaps getting into it is gets boring i almost visit babypips on dailly occassions trying to get what i couldn't,the site is much better when you are a newbie and even a expert.

For me the best way is to read read and read.. and apply that in trading if you can able to do that you will surely become a successful trader. We just really need a patience in Forex because it is not easy to learn Forex trading you need to understand lots of terms in Forex trading.

Open an account in any forex brokers both in real and in demo account.
In demo account try to practice trading and familiarize yourself with the platform features.
In this way you can use or maximize the indicators your broker site can give.
Also in demo you can check if the site is good and paying or not.

For me the best way is to read read and read.. and apply that in trading if you can able to do that you will surely become a successful trader. We just really need a patience in Forex because it is not easy to learn Forex trading you need to understand lots of terms in Forex trading.

For me the best will be read, comprehend, evaluate and apply then read again. Since in trading we are not only focusing in learning or understand the forex market definition or terminologies but we are going to have experience trading by using the software given by the forex brokers. Thus, we are using as well the skills and knowledge in trading.

For me the best will be read, comprehend, evaluate and apply then read again. Since in trading we are not only focusing in learning or understand the forex market definition or terminologies but we are going to have experience trading by using the software given by the forex brokers. Thus, we are using as well the skills and knowledge in trading.
And focus only in one strategy at a time and believe in that strategy. Me I mess up with one of my account as I don't follow my strategy. For three weeks I'm just trading fine then suddenly I change strategy and I end up at losing end. So make sure that you don't do that also.

Yeah, babypips is a very good site to go to for people that want to learn how to trade in Forex. They have extensive information on different aspects of Forex trading. I like how they have everything put in levels so that you can know where to start. This makes it easier for any newcomer to learn what he needs to know about Forex trading. You also must get a demo account to practice with so that you can get a good feel of the market.

When i got some time I usually read the tutorial in Forex, I guess, i have read those many times already but it's just really a long tutorial so reading it many times will surely familiarize without thinking much about it, that's my strategy as i just read and read it many times.

many ways to learn about forex properly and one of the way is visit the forex tutorial site. many of them that online today and mostly is free. they usually also completed with forum and so, if there is something we don't understand, can directly discussed in their forum.

many ways to learn about forex properly and one of the way is visit the forex tutorial site. many of them that online today and mostly is free. they usually also completed with forum and so, if there is something we don't understand, can directly discussed in their forum.
Don't try to use sites that you need to pay in order to learn. Try to use free sites first. Maybe if you are earning in forex its okay to use a site that we need to pay to learn more. But if you want to learn just basic forex trading, its better that you use free websites.
Why pay something that is free, right?

Don't try to use sites that you need to pay in order to learn. Try to use free sites first. Maybe if you are earning in forex its okay to use a site that we need to pay to learn more. But if you want to learn just basic forex trading, its better that you use free websites.
Why pay something that is free, right?

yes dude, there is free school site like babypips that give every newbie in forex business complete tutorial from basic till advanced. and its free, babypips also completed with forum and every member can directly discussed with other member trader or maybe ask if there is something that they don't fully understand.

We all know that forex trading can change our life for good if we properly get a good tutor,i think in other to be successful in this business we need to learn it properly,the best way or place to learn forex is babypips perhaps this site gives us the theorically aspect of forex trading we can as well do the pratical part of it with demo account.
Systemic learning is really going to increase our chance of earning in forex trading. Because if you tried to learn forex without any systematic approach then your trading strategy will also be chaotic. That's why its important that we trade with good systematic approach. the more systematic our approach the more accurate our trading.

What a nice sharing...
Thank you all...

I just wanna share additional information to you all that you can get FREE ebook about forex trading.
This is a FREE ebook that provides tips and information about forex, particularly for beginner.
It will help you to maximize your profit on forex trading.

Follow my signature below to get the FREE ebook.:32 (1):

There are indeed many online resources such as babypips where we can get to learn about forex and how to go about it. Once you feel that you have acquired enough information it would be better to start trading in a demo account. This for me is the best way to learn because you will be putting all that knowdlege into practice and a lot of things will be more clearer once you start farmiliarising yourself with with the trading platform and get the hang of it.

What a nice sharing...
Thank you all...

I just wanna share additional information to you all that you can get FREE ebook about forex trading.
This is a FREE ebook that provides tips and information about forex, particularly for beginner.
It will help you to maximize your profit on forex trading.

Follow my signature below to get the FREE ebook.:32 (1):
Why do I have a feeling that this is more like an advertising than helping? I guess its better that you share to use directly the site name so that we know what the link is all about than to say we click your signature.
In this way we can check and decide if we want to visit the site or not.

Ebook is a collection of knowledge so it's good to read that ebook for learning purpose. When we are a newbie we really need to read about Forex trading but of course we should also able to apply what we read in trading that's why there is a demo account to learn the environment of trading.

Yes, actual trading will be the best way to learn for a newbie trader because then you will be putting all that information that you have read and studied into practice. So better to arm yourself with the necessary forex knowledge then go into a demo account mode.

Another way to learn forex trading is via broker site. Because right now almost all broker site gives some tips or some beginners kits that we can use in order to learn how to trade in forex. That's why I joined so many broker sites. Not only that I can choose the best among the broker sites that I joined I also get free lessons from this broker sites.

I think i would be following what you just said since i likewise want to enjoy the benefit of a learner i would be joining a broker site but really talking more on the sites that is which ones are best would be a great one for we newbies.i think you should mention a few.

That's the wonder or the beauty of the internet - you get free things. Back in those days when a computer and an internet connection were not that easy to get, it was near impossible for an ordinary person to get a forex trading education. I think, this is not the case, nowadays. It is now easy to become a forex trader.

Free things over the Internet is one very convenient thing. However, there is also a lot of misinformation that we have to be careful about, especially with Forex trading. We must learn different aspects from different perspectives in order to actually have a grasp of what we are getting into.