• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

The best way to learn forex trading

I was wondering, as someone new to the idea of Forex trading and interested in both getting started as well as learning how to do it myself, if there are any sites out there where you can have someone invest small introductory amounts on your behalf? I realise that they would take a cut of course, but if there were such sites it would allow me to get immediately into the feel of forex trading whilst I am learning the basics. I seem to remember having seen such a site prepared to deal with small ($10 level) investments, but I may be remembering wrongly. Does anyone know of such sites at all?

Free things over the Internet is one very convenient thing. However, there is also a lot of misinformation that we have to be careful about, especially with Forex trading. We must learn different aspects from different perspectives in order to actually have a grasp of what we are getting into.

Well I agree that misinformation will always be there that's why it is very important for us to filter the information that we get from various sources. I would suggest that we absorb those information coming from a trusted website and trusted people. Learning forex will be easy if you know what you are looking for and as a forextrader, you are looking for reliable information.

I definitely agree with that. While there is information, there is a wealth of users that debunk the information. In many cases, false statements about anything do not last long. What's even better is that trusted sites are easy to find. We just need to check ourselves so that we don't get swept off of our feet with something that is too good to be true. As we learn more, we get a more realistic idea about the market.

yeah we have to learn ourselves while we are still trying to learn things from forums and websites. so i think even if you keep reading but if you don't practive in trading like demo account then you won't learn.

Practicing in a demo account is really a must because it is our play ground where we can test some strategies without risking anything if you will do a shortcut by trading in with a real account it's like you accept be a snack of shark.

We also need mentor or tutor if we really want to learn forex trading the best way possible. Because its the best way to learn as you don't need to do trail and error and the best part is you can save time by learning the tricks of those who already trade than doing experiment yourself. But same time its good that you are learning systematically than learning by yourself that you don't know if its really the right way or not.

Yes, we also need somehow other traders who will help us to clarify or to ask something about trading which isn't can be found by just researching particularly those deeper understanding about forex trading. For sure, we know that we are not only in need of learning how to trade but more than that also that affects our trading.

There are lots of ways to learn forex trading but having a mentor is really one of the best ways to do so. You obviously have an added advantage because you would be assisted by someone who has experience and a proven track record. The advice from such a mentor would be quite valuable as save you a lot of time than if you were to do it on your own.

indeed it is very nice to have a mentor. i usually like some one giving me all the tips and all the tutorials. so that things would be much easy for me to learn. but we have to accept not everyone is lucky enough to have a mentor.

indeed it is very nice to have a mentor. i usually like some one giving me all the tips and all the tutorials. so that things would be much easy for me to learn. but we have to accept not everyone is lucky enough to have a mentor.
Having a mentor can really save time and effort and money as well. because you don't need to do trial and error anymore. Once you trade you are some how sure that what your doing is proven and tested even though you only using that for the first time because you know your mentor has use it many times already and make him profit many times already.

I'm sure that it's a lot of help to have a mentor and so we should not miss that opportunity to have a mentor if you can find a mentor. But if you can't find mentor then you just try to learn as well but you can but learn by yourself as well.

Yes, it would really help to get the assistance of a mentor to assist the learning experience so having one will surely make things easy. The mentor must have a proven track record though if they are to add value to your learning. Nonetheless, its still possible to learn on your own although it would probably take more time.

I have met some trader online lately. So I hope that he can be my mentor. As I am having a talk wi have him and making some deals. We would help each other so we can earn in forex. So I hope that I have the time to push through with the plan

i think we have many ways of learning,many people are not take serious in trading so they never try to learn it but we need to learn trading for good earning,we can watch youtube video,i think there we can learn easy and real,we can use demo account for learning and i think demo account practice is best for new trader and for learning,friends are also the the big source for learning we can take guidance from our friends,book we can also follow for learning

Well, everyone has their own preferred learning that is easy for them to understand. Yes, there are videos out there that try and explain to the viewer what forex is and how it works. There are also learning materials in the forums of free ebooks and paid books that you can take advantage of so the choice is really yours to see which one would suit you.

Learning about Forex is not easy, you have to be concentrate and pay attention for everything.
And also, you need someone to guide you so you won't misinterpret lots of case.

Yes, you must really choose one that would suit you because just like me I I downloaded some Forex tutorial in .mp3 so I just played it while I'm going to sleep so that is what I prefer because I don't have much time to read a lot as it's very tiring with my eyes to read.

wow that is really great that you have been able to download some audio forex tutorial. i have not downloaded such thing yet. so i hope that i would find some files to download so i can just listen to it.

Yes, you just need to search on Google then you can find some, it is really good that we just need to listen to it, and it can also improve our listening skills because it's English speaking, and I just repeat it over, and over til I understand the tutorial so that works for me.

Is there anyone that has come across a good forex audio book online to assist with the learning process? I havent found a good one as yet and maybe it might require some further research to see if there any available for download. This might be another approach that other people can find works for them.