• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

The best way to learn forex trading

I think learning from the demo account and then moving to the real account is one way. You can also take help from others to guide you for the trading and that will also set you in the right direction. most of the time people are going to be learning from each other that way.

I agree that. While practicing at demo account, you can always take guide from others. Hear the experiences of the expert traders. Learning their strategies will help very much. It will help you to make your own strategies.

The best way to learn forex trading is to take it sequentially in the sense that some step shouldn't be skipped because most at times because of being in a hurry some traders do go for obtaining strategies that are said to make 80 percent profits which is wrong. Forex trading should be taken from the basics.

[MENTION=75]Cutiekc[/MENTION] that has always been my stand. One of the worst mistakes any trader would make is to assume that there are some unimportant parts during the learning process of Forex.

Yes. I agree with that. While learning we should remember and understand every point. It will take some more time for learning but it will be beneficial to us only. As there is no end of learning.

The best way to learn forex trading is to take it sequentially in the sense that some step shouldn't be skipped because most at times because of being in a hurry some traders do go for obtaining strategies that are said to make 80 percent profits which is wrong. Forex trading should be taken from the basics.

You are spot on due to when I started newly I was guilty of thing in such a way that I was after the essential parts of forex trading, but as soon as I started trading I found out that all parts are essential even knowing the abbrev. Of currencies.

The best way of learning is much practice. As much you will do work in trading it will improve your trading you will become confident and responsible trader . You know ups and downs of this market and the ways to cope with all these pronlems which a trader has to face.

[MENTION=75]Cutiekc[/MENTION] that has always been my stand. One of the worst mistakes any trader would make is to assume that there are some unimportant parts during the learning process of Forex.

Actually most newbies does that and thats also one of the most common reason people fails. Well, personally when I was learning forex trading I started with ebooks of which I later regret because they where incomplete and I needed to skip some part of it to purchase the essential ones.

Actually most newbies does that and thats also one of the most common reason people fails. Well, personally when I was learning forex trading I started with ebooks of which I later regret because they where incomplete and I needed to skip some part of it to purchase the essential ones.

I have two e-books and four beginner's PDF files but I seldom skip even the minutest content. This is what I learnt from my tutor. You never can tell, you might need to apply it sometime in your future trade.

I have two e-books and four beginner's PDF files but I seldom skip even the minutest content. This is what I learnt from my tutor. You never can tell, you might need to apply it sometime in your future trade.

I agree with that. We should not miss any lesson we get to learn. Because we don't know at which point of time we may need any lesson. So i always love to learn.

Last edited:

Why I skipped wasnt because that I was lazy or not serious but then I was ignorant of every thing so I was a prey to one guy that actuallys sold ebooks to me at 6 dollars each so in order to save my money I do skip and go to those which I think are essential of which I later found out was wrong.

Practice in demo account as much as possible and don't trade in real account if we don't know how to trade. Eventually we can all end up becoming a successful trader. I'm tired and sick of losing money. I don't know how I can handle my account in here without any problem.

Surely, the more one practices in Demo account, the more he is able to understand trading in real account. Its just that most times, the quest to start earning quick makes traders jump into real account without adequate knowledge on a Demo account.

Surely, the more one practices in Demo account, the more he is able to understand trading in real account. Its just that most times, the quest to start earning quick makes traders jump into real account without adequate knowledge on a Demo account.

Yes, that is true. Most of the newbies bump the trading at demo account within few days of learning for the anxiousness of earning money. They may earn few bucks but those newbies will always suffer loss while taking a big leap.

And a vast majority of those that fail and eventually regret their coming to Forex are those that grew that anxiety and curiosity.

Yes, there are many people who think forex trading is very easy thing and easily can earn from it. And because of it they lose there money. And then they behave like the fox in the story of "The Fox and The Grapes".

And a vast majority of those that fail and eventually regret their coming to Forex are those that grew that anxiety and curiosity.

I have even come to realise that there are no easy way to learn forex trading. There are only just one way in which we can learn how to trade and that is first, learning forex theorically and secondly learning it practically and we need to be consistent and focus while learning.

There are indeed no easy way. We start from scratch. To learn from the Forex terms then, the actual trading and to learn of our emotions handled and should not be affected our trading decisions. For me, the best to learn is to have the trading experience.

I think the best way to gain anything in forex is by doing it cause knowing alone is not that useful so as long as you know the basics and some technical, get a demo and then open trades. You will see what your course is talking about or how to gain or how to lose or how to place stop loss or how to take profit. The best way to learn is to do it. Simultaneously both activities will give you the best learning experiences and also keep up with news daily too in order to know the current market condition.

Of course, practical knowledge is always a better approach to winning. Since the business is practical, then the need for continued practice becomes very necessary. Some traders are able to achieve that which they achieved because they added some value as they learn and they are ahead of their counterparts.