• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

The best way to learn forex trading

I don't see this as disadvantage to have a successful trader that will help us in our trading in Forex. I think though, not all people will find it easy or probably lose of self-esteem due to that they are already in top while their selves are just starting. If we are not convenient in having tutor then, we can have our own way of learning that we can seek for online materials about Forex.

You know I was discussing with someone online about how effective the use of personal tutor is in learning Forex and he was saying you can get the same thing (not even almost) online. I have had the experience both ways and I truly believe a personal tutor who is knowledgeable enough will always give you an advantage over all others.
I got your point,when you have a personal tutor,the possibility of you learning forex faster is quite higher than those that are learning it online. But the truth is,you all would attain the same goal. I think is also good learning forex without a tutor cos you would have some kind of courage to trade forex without any mentor assisting you.

The best way to learn in forex trading is to enroll ourselves in forex classes and seminars. I have joined and pay for a seminar once and I see a big difference compare to just doing some part time learning in demo account. Because having attending a seminar that is done by successful trader can make us earn good amount of money.

I guess the best way to learn is to do the trading on our own and make sure that we are not losing the money. that process is not easy and takes some time. I just realized that it would be harder to manage the trading if we arenot fast with the forex. it just goes harder for me that way. in some of the time there are possible ways to manage the forex these days as well.

The best way to learn in forex trading is to enroll ourselves in forex classes and seminars. I have joined and pay for a seminar once and I see a big difference compare to just doing some part time learning in demo account. Because having attending a seminar that is done by successful trader can make us earn good amount of money.

I am not going to be agreeing on that of the seminars because most of the seminars that are to be attended have no other different thing to teach apart from that same thing which we are likely to learn on ourselves online. Further more the best way for me to learn is doing the trade on my own.

I think I am still of the opinion that enrolling in classes is very effective. I have seen adverts on our local dailies about some study centers where one can easily acquire Forex knowledge at some cost and it as a good tool to learn since you a in a kind of learning environment where you can easily interact with both the tutor and your fellow students as well.

I think I am still of the opinion that enrolling in classes is very effective. I have seen adverts on our local dailies about some study centers where one can easily acquire Forex knowledge at some cost and it as a good tool to learn since you a in a kind of learning environment where you can easily interact with both the tutor and your fellow students as well.

i think it is make sense that enrolling in clasess can easilly aquire forex knowledge by learning interactively with tutor and fellow student, it is really effective way for new comers in forex to get fast forex knowledge understanding while other will need more time acquire knowledge by researching himself

You know I was discussing with someone online about how effective the use of personal tutor is in learning Forex and he was saying you can get the same thing (not even almost) online. I have had the experience both ways and I truly believe a personal tutor who is knowledgeable enough will always give you an advantage over all others.

Well it has to be every thing due to there are no difference. However if we should be paying much attention to the online learning we will get to know of some mistakes we shoule avoid. The online and offline are the same. Just the times being spent.

Well it has to be every thing due to there are no difference. However if we should be paying much attention to the online learning we will get to know of some mistakes we shoule avoid. The online and offline are the same. Just the times being spent.

Ok, have you ever imagined a situation whereby you log in to a website that promises to teach you everything you need to know in Forex and you discover that there are things he (tutor) is saying that does not conform with what you know about Forex. To further buttress this point, some online tutors are not as knowledgeable as they claim to be unless you find a credible one, you are not guaranteed of having good knowledge, they end up giving you that which you can easily google out and not from experiences. Virtually everyone wants to attract traffic to his site but not all has good things to offer.

Well, the best way has invariably be from a good online source like baby pips. But then there are most of us here who cant really learn on their own, they can equally get a trader who will serve as their tutor but its hard to get. So will advice us to take advantage of some ebooks, video as the optimal way to do forex trading.

I am of the opinion that one of the ways to make Forex easily adaptable is by simply seeing it as one of those things we learn without believing in what you may have heard about it. Not taking it as hard as people take it to be.

For me both theoretical and practical knowledge is equally important. Theoretical knowledge gives the basic knowledge about Forex and it's terms. And practical knowledge gives advanced knowledge about trading with the help of demo account. Babypips is very useful for theoretical and practical knowledge.

Yes, as far as the site offer very good information, then it is best to start with then. and they domain name tells us what they are all about, also reading books and visiting other sites that offer same thing and this forum also helps.

Yes, reading ebooks and visiting websites can offer same thing, but not at one place. You will no get free ebooks which can give you all basic and advanced details on forex trading. And nor any website can. If you want everything at one place then babypips is the best. And this forum helps to gain new ideas and strategies of trading.

Well, personaly I started with ebooks but then I found out that they are all scrap because one alone can npt get you all what you need and the sad thing is that I purchase the ebook then from somebody and it is usually imcomplete so for me the best way is to visit forums like babypips where in detials forex trading is been explained.

Babypips is really a good site to learn Forex trading and it suitable for both newbies and expect traders. I wish DCP could be that popular someday, when people search for "Learning Forex" they will be redirect to DCP :D

babypips is very good for learning the basics of forex trading theoritically. But at DCP we get to learn from the experiences, skills and knowledge shared by the members. And it helps a newbie trader to be a expert trader. So I believe that DCP is one of the best place to be a expert trader.

For me the best place to learn forex is fx street and forex academy. They have all the tools you need to learn and read. From videos tutorials to forex courses. They even give the current breaking hot news that may affect prices of the market. All of which for newbies , beginners and advanced.

I think first thing we can do is start from the learning on demo account. that is something you should do at first and then you can go ahead and understand that sometiems forex may not be working all the time for you. I just understand that forex requires some time to learn as well.

I think first thing we can do is start from the learning on demo account. that is something you should do at first and then you can go ahead and understand that sometiems forex may not be working all the time for you. I just understand that forex requires some time to learn as well.

i didnt even tried a demo account and started trading by 1 dollar only. And then i learnt well for real. Learning basics so easy and simple that is not a must to learn from demo account first. But anyway demo is a tool for newbies to learn.

When you are getting a free of cost tool, then why to learn with investing even $1. Well, there are some people who loves to learn their own way. But it is always preferable to learn with demo account.