• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

The best way to learn forex trading

Learning about forex is thing that we have to decide on our own. Because we know that getting a private teacher to teach us is very difficult and it is also expensive, it is better if we learn how to trade by making use of the internet. There are so many place the trader can learn from the web and still get the same thing the private tutor will give.

There are many ways to learn forex. study forex systems and try to apply them in demo trading .Whne you had a trading account it is best option for you to see how to deal with dofferent market situations.

I think the more the people are studying Forex, the easier it becomes to learn. A particular trader who had interest and learns can create a website specifically for that and put up his own understanding of what Forex is and how it works.

in my opinion the best way to learn the forex is the videos from you tube and then try to write the notes you obtain it from the video for your self and apply it with demo account and then you can develop yourself from working with demo account and finally my advice try to test your strategy first before start trading with it with your real account

@Pettyeve but a Trader that has the Money should first go for a private or Public teaching about Forex before training his or her selves through anyother free resource, to understand the Basic first.

First you need to learn the basics of trading.
By reading the free information on this day trading website carefully, you will accomplish this.
Before you start day trading, you need to learn a specific trading technique that you can follow.
Even though there are many day trading strategies that you can learn, you need to pick one.

Copying a signal provider I think is the best way because you get to trade with real money and at the same time, learning the curve.
1.gif
Nice idea, but i think our learning progress will somehow does not as good as when we are trade manually and use our own way. I know that we can earn in copy trading for sure, but at first i think we want to learn and not only to earn isn't it?.

Currency trading is great because you can use leverage, and there are so many different currency pairs to trade. This doesn't mean however, that you need to trade them all. It's better to pick a few that have no relation, and focus on those. Having only a few, will make it easy to keep up with economic news for the countries involved and you'll be able to get a sense of the rhythm of the currencies involved.

In these days broker also provide all the education service to traders in order to make then feel comfortable with the trading, brokers conduct webinars and seminars for the traders and all newbies so that they can understand the market and trade easily.

In these days broker also provide all the education service to traders in order to make then feel comfortable with the trading, brokers conduct webinars and seminars for the traders and all newbies so that they can understand the market and trade easily.

Yes, somo of brokers also provide education for their clients especially if their clients is new in forex. In TenkoFx, trader also can use video tutorial.And surely, demo account will be the great way to learn about forex, make practice to get trading experience. We must use it as well as possible.

Yes Indeed, Broker now a days are providing education services to its clients so that they feel comfortable with them so that they can trade with best possible features, so there are best possible resources available for the traders who are looking forward to try their hand in the market.

I am very sure that, using demo account for long time is the best way to be a professional I mean profitable Forex trader. It’s my trading experience. Because, I was much dedicated in my demo so now I am a regular profitable Forex trader in my live account. Because, my previous trading experience always gives me right direction of trading. As oppose d to, I can trade in any Forex currency by 2pips trading spreads. This offer of trading clearly inspires me to apply my scalping strategy in the show range of the market. Not only that, but also I can use any Forex robot in my live account of ‘ExoFx’ trading broker.

Enroll in forex trading seminars and I am sure you will have a higher chance of making some money in forex trading. I do love to trade in forex and I only attend one forex trading seminars. Its cost a lot some how but its last three days so some how I learn a lot of basics forex trading that help me earn good right now.

The best way is practise and keep learning lessons from practise and experience from others, this forum is a good place to learn from each other.

Its nice post well learn about forex trading....depends on users choice either learn self by online or going some where like institutions who gives the proper knowledge about tradings.So its all depends.

Its nice post well learn about forex trading....depends on users choice either learn self by online or going some where like institutions who gives the proper knowledge about tradings.So its all depends.
Its not about choice. Its about which is more effective. In term of choice then I guess all of us want to have proper training by enrolling in forex trading schools. But the cost of it is just too high for most of us. I spend about 100 dollars for a three hours for three days seminar in forex trading and its only for beginners.

The second seminar will cost about 1,000 dollars in which I don't feel I can afford. That's why most of my time I spend buying second hand forex trading books and online learning materials.

The best way to learn forex trading for new ones should be practice by demo account, it will provide a opportunity to know how it work and test your trading strategy etc.

Research is what many beginner did and we could see that is happening nowadays. But utilization of demo account is what i see as one of the best way to learn forex trading. Many beginner only trade for few days or week and start in real account that bring them huge losses, they don't utilize demo account to its fullest.