• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

some tutorials.

@Mark Dahl Going through a course is recommended but it is equally important to make sure that the source is reliable and the information provided is backtested. There are some courses which have strategies that are not proven to be successful. You should always try and practice it for yourself.

practice is important , i know but after passing sometime we the traders lost interest , so we have to make practice step by step.

In Fx trading , leverage is useful for trader , especially if trader start with small balance hence with leverage it will giving opportunity to making transaction on Fx market , now some broker offer high leverage until 1:1000 but so far I am only use leverage 1:400 as maximum.

beginners should start trading with baby pips school which contains all basic knowledge and experience, have you finished at all this ?

beginners should start trading with baby pips school which contains all basic knowledge and experience, have you finished at all this ?
Yeah I agree, school of pipsology on babypips is one of the best mediums to learn forex but one needs to be consistent in doing that, also can refer to daily market news in order to be well aware of what is happening in the forex market.

The best tutorials on the market are your perspective on charts and forecasts. If you want to learn from the market, don't make the same mistakes again.

demo experience sometimes doesn't work in really account, its really true. but that not mean , it is useless. beginners level of course minimum have to spend 3-5 months in here to ensure live trading experience.

good broker is a broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. actually right now so many brokers dont allows scalping in their trading platform./

Forex is not an easy way to make money. I personally suggest that you should not run after someone to manage your account. It is tough to find real profitable traders to manage your account. However, you can trade part time. Trade on bigger time frame such as the daily, weekly. I am wishing you all the luck.

having a losses is very common attitude and there is no one who can avoid it in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience. newcomers should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used ,

Forex trading is a place where we actually come to make money more but become loser ultimately , because of just emotions.

having a losses is very common attitude and there is no one who can avoid it in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience. practice is important ,

Nowadays I see, there have enough numbers of good trading related videos on YouTube; but 6-7 years ago the scenario was different! But till now I think, popular Forex forums are much better way of making good trading skill (by reading useful Forex thread)! That’s why I would like to spend my weekend time on the popular forums!