• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

some tutorials.

Demo is the most decent way of learning Forex trading, but I also use back testing feature of Mt4 trading platform. Yes, no doubt demo is useful, but it’s a slow process! Besides, back testing is quick process! I used back testing after practicing my demo for 5 months.

having a losses is very common attitude and there is no one who can avoid it in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience.

By using Any trading strategy you can get a maximal result if you have most powerful analyzing money management skill. True fact

By using Any trading strategy you can get a maximal result if you have most powerful analyzing money management skill. True fact
The strategy will be successful if you use it correctly in the right market. There are many strategies that work for all. One must go through lots of trial and error to determine the best method for them. It is a long-term study and investigation.

The strategy will be successful if you use it correctly in the right market. There are many strategies that work for all. One must go through lots of trial and error to determine the best method for them. It is a long-term study and investigation.
We will need to make use of such kind of a Trading system that is easy to understand for us.

Learning will give new traders a great advantage. All veteran traders continue to learn new things and advance their strategies.

i took demo as a newcomer when started trading , took a lot of experience from here , but when trading started a live account honestly speaking it not worked.

success is a big deal in this market place because most of the traders who are particularly beginners always become a loser . so be careful guys when trading into this . good luck

If you search online how you will learn forex trading then you will see a great trading platform ready to teach you. But you have to work hard and be patient.

having a losses is very common attitude and there is no one who can avoid it in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience.

the success of scalping depends on your money management , so its more important to make sure first of all the approach how to manage money when trading in practical.

if you are a scalper then choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this , otherwise trading life can be worst.
When we are doing our trades with the help of scalping based systems the income we will get will depend on the timings of our Entry and Exit.

if you are a scalper then choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this , otherwise trading life can be worst.
Scalping isn't for the novice. It requires know-how and experience. If a novice attempts to scalp, he will end with trading in excess. This is the tale of each new trader.

i think the broker discussion is more appropriate place to make sure this answer , beginners section is just for beginners solution about trading knowledge.

For me; successful trading means making consistent result in a long run! The return percentage doesn’t mean much; but again consistency is the key.

trading can be useless if there is no regular level of practice , so we the traders first of all have to make sure the practice level.