• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

some tutorials.

For me; successful trading means making consistent result in a long run! The return percentage doesn’t mean much; but again consistency is the key.

if we want to survive in a proper way. it is really important to gather keep pace with this markets movements. Sometimes the rules you have can be changed. it’s really depends on the situations.

before start trading it is necessary to learn market attitude , learn from pips school, its really knowledgeable for beginners level. and trade in a live account that means micro account.

Forex market or forex trading i think is completely secure but it depends on your broker performance ,
because without a broekr you cant a trade at all.

before start trading it is necessary to learn market attitude , learn from pips school, its really knowledgeable for beginners level. and trade in a live account that means micro account.

According to me, You must learn a lot firstly by reading some tutorials. Try to consistent in pips school. There is a proper guide for learning Forex for the traders who are particularly beginners. And try to join a broker and open a demo account. But you will learn what you need to do in the tutorials and try to participate on this forum especially Newbie Island so you can learn more.

Loss is an inviable part of trading that cannot avoid after passing a long time , but when we making loss , we lost control and trade over and over as a result we become loser ultimately and blame this market place.

success is a big deal in this market place because most of the traders who are particularly beginners always become a loser . so be careful guys when trading into this . good luck

In my opinion , major currencies like EUR, USD, JPY, GBP etc can be a few to keep in mind while trading for profit. Others currencies are also good but I think these pairs can be high riskier and less liquid too.

Some inevitable part of trading that we have to obviously ensure if we want to lead a successful trading life , trading discipline , controlling emotions , using SL , news trading with Fundamental knowledge and much more. Only good trading knowledge can’t bring success . but generally by and large traders consider good trading knowledge is the key to success in Fx.

earning depends on skill , patience and discipline, but we try to earn with no learning . real fact

Everything is uncertain in Forex market, so the newcomers always feel frustrated when trading. So before kickoff live account we have to make sure sufficient trading balance that can remove our frustration , otherwise it will be great difficult to survive in this volatile trading market.

i dont believe any percentage, i just believe all about the consistency which is the main core to success at any section even trading place.

success always complicated issue at any sector even Forex trading but it can be achievable of course by means of real patience, otherwise there is no real chance.

Position trading is a common trading strategy in the forex market. A position trader is also called long time trader. These traders hold the trade for a very long time. They hold the trade for weeks, months, many years in some cases. They use global trends by using fundamental analysis and also make trading decisions based on them. Position trading is also the opposite of day trading.

The trading spreads is a big deal when choosing a broker, despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a successful trading life if you don’t have a comfortable trading spreads. now I am looking for lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.

generally the target we select is not realistic, this is the main problem we have and for that reason we cant fill up our target completely, we have to make sure the target according to our knowledge and experience , over targeting make make us always greedy and emotional. so be careful

The very and most important part of forex is the demo account. Forget about learning , this is what counts most. It is through the demo account that you find out if you are ready to trade or not. It wont matter how mcuh you know becaue if you are not able to trade successfuly in your demo account then you are done for.

What you need to know is that patience is very important itrading. if you have just joined forex then you have to take your time to learn all that there is to learn That is if you do not want to fail.The best traders did not just rush into trading and you can be just like them. Practice is everything and a demo account is just for that.