• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

some tutorials.

According to me, You must learn a lot firstly by reading some tutorials. Try to consistent in pips school. There is a proper guide for learning Forex for the traders who are particularly beginners. And try to join a broker and open a demo account. But you will learn what you need to do in the tutorials and try to participate on this forum especially Newbie Island so you can learn more.

Forex trading cannot make us profitable within very short time , but by means of this market place we can earn more profit rapidly than other sectors if you can ensure some inevitable parts of trading.

demo is a place to prove yourself how can you handle trading strategies you have , so, don't ignore the demo , you suggest 3-4 months to stay in here , its a long time for beginners level to keep patience in here, that's why i prefer minimum 1 months for that.

Yes, Learning initially from the tutorial will help a lot for the beginner who is still finding the best way to start his career in the forex market. The demo account can help him a lot as entering directly to the real market is not a new traders' cup of tea. It will be difficult for him to survive without proper knowledge and skills.

success on paam service is completely depends on brokers performance, but right now most of the brokers are found to be scams, so choosing a broker for Paam account is real difficult task from all.

Yes, it is. But we have to practice in demo how to handle a large amount which can be supportive in a live trading . for that reason we have to keep a mature trading mentality in demo .

Basically, new traders try to make quick money here; since they have no idea on Forex! Forex is not any shortcut way of money making! It’s a decentralized market; and only pro traders can make money here in a long run!

Well, I have a fixed risk reward ratio in my trading! Right now I am trading with 2% risk reward ratio, yes I am comfortable with low risk reward ratio because it secures more my trading capital

losing money in this stock market is a common deal , so any optimistic attitude always motivate us.

if you are active in Forex Forum community , you can find a right broker very easily even though choosing a broker as a most difficult task due to many scams. And it also supportive to increase trading performance very rapidly because of many posts among various subjects.

i think there is no one who can guarantee about this , because there is nothing 100% in this market place.

Micro account is great for beginner trader but after passing demo account micro account leads a profitable trading, otherwise instead of demo practicing any kinds of micro account always bring losses.

how much you can return from your trading strategy 10 or 15% IT completely depends on your money management, so develop your MM and bring good profit.

I think there is nothing which is risky as like Forex , because every second is uncertain in here , and despite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to predict the real faction of this market place with certainly. But with more discipline it is possible to make profit with consistency from this market place.

In Fx trading, learning is not easy despite of having too many sources including pips school, learning sometimes boning and usually new traders get tempts to start trading without enough knowledge and become fascinated with the way of trading live which may cause laziness and trapped by wishful thinking get rich quickly scheme

if you want to find a right broker, you have to move Forex Pace Army where people share their own trading experience. And EarnForex and Babypips can be a great source to find a right broker nowadays.

no way to deny the importance of trading experience. but to gain more knowledge and experience we the traders need pass a long time with great patience.

It’s not appropriate to depend fixed rule, if we want to survive in a proper way. it is really important to gather keep pace with this markets movements. Sometimes the rules you have can be changed. it’s really depends on the situations.