• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Some important for forex trader

you can have a good money or risk management , but there is no way to avoid risk when using leverage in practical.

without practicing demo account any learning approach can be useless. ave most powerful analyzing trading experience including money management , any time can be better for you

demo is good but
the experience we took generally from here practically not works when trading in a live , its a reality,

Forex market is so complicated above all when you are a beginner , and there is lots of chances to take wrong decision even when choosing a broker . so the importance of a fx mentor is more. but dont fall a scam , good luck

success always complicated issue at any sector even Forex trading but it can be achievable of course by means of real patience, otherwise there is no real chance.

before earning you should pass some inevitable rules. keep patience first of all, learn market principle accurately and practice in demo. dont try learn more within a very short time. always control emotions when trading. good luck

if you have most powerful analyzing trading experience including money management , any time can be better for you

The main issue in Forex is to keep survive continue. And for surviving in a proper way we the traders first of all have to make sure real exclusive educational facilities that are very supportive to be a knowledgeable trader rapidly. we can choose the broker which always ensures best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities.

i hate the broker which restrict any kinds of strategies particularly scalping and hedging, most of the time scalpers always fall a great trouble when choosing a broker.

The broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly, so choosing a broker should be in cool mind , please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state, it would be great if we choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

initial capital how can irrelevant i don't know . according to me, its much important , any smart initial amount can make you more confident when trading in practical. so we cant avoid the importance of this at all.

for beginners its more appropriate to finish pre school level and practice in a demo account , its a master place for beginners to become a knowledgeable trader very rapidly.

demo is a place to prove yourself how can you handle trading strategies you have , so, don't ignore the demo , you suggest 3-4 months to stay in here , its a long time for beginners level to keep patience in here, that's why i prefer minimum 1 months for that.

demo is a place to prove yourself how can you handle trading strategies you have , so, don't ignore the demo , you suggest 3-4 months to stay in here , its a long time for beginners level to keep patience in here, that's why i prefer minimum 1 months for that.

success always complicated issue at any sector even Forex trading but it can be achievable of course by means of real patience, otherwise there is no real chance.

Generally newcomers always try to make profit very rapidly by using high leverage and become loser because there is no money managing plan. Leverage always contains huge risk and by using this financial tool if you want to earn profit first of all make sure how to manage money in Forex.