• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Realistic Expectations

if new traders said that he will get rich in just a couple of months than i will give them seat of looser waiting room... i'm not intend to be rough but, certainly most new traders only think forex as earning huge income shortly that may caused many new traders just trading forex not differ from gambling, please realize the risk first before start trading, many traders broke because of think forex get rich scheme at first sight

The first expectation of beginner should always be to learn and increase the knowledge and skills. Second expectation should be to gain experience through demo account. And at last expectation should be to earn profit from real trading.

There's no doubt that every trader expects to make money. You will also have to consider how much time you can take to trade. If you can't allow a significant long time watching the market , and learning new trading techniques. Then you might expect a high target profits.

Realistic expectation is really hard to sustain and maintain right now. I'm really excited to see myself earning good amount of money in here. I do believe that forex trading is what really can make us earn good amount of money. Who knows in two to three years time we find ourselves millionaire.

Yes, if we trade properly, use our strategies at right way then we can earn millions. But for that good amount of capital is also necessary. I never sit fr hours every day in front of monitor for trading. I have my own selected days and times. And I give my full concentration at that time.

Yes, if we trade properly, use our strategies at right way then we can earn millions. But for that good amount of capital is also necessary. I never sit fr hours every day in front of monitor for trading. I have my own selected days and times. And I give my full concentration at that time.

A realistic expectation is that in which we are s sure about it that we can make. Setting a realistic expectation is like having a total of 100 dollars as what we are willing to trade with and have an expectation of making 3 percent of it per day, it is possible with scalping method and thats a good example of realistic expectation.

A realistic expectation is that in which we are s sure about it that we can make. Setting a realistic expectation is like having a total of 100 dollars as what we are willing to trade with and have an expectation of making 3 percent of it per day, it is possible with scalping method and thats a good example of realistic expectation.

I agree with you at some extend. I think there is no limit of expectation. Earning upto 25% of an invested amount is not a bad expectation. And with the help of scalping and using the facility of leverage its possible.

Expecting to make 1000 bucks a day is not real. You should be aiming for the 10 bucks at first and then move ahead with more money. You need to understand that 100 bucks a day is more realistic goal and that should be kept as well. that said, it would not make easy money for you there, unless you hustle for it.

Expecting to make 1000 bucks a day is not real. You should be aiming for the 10 bucks at first and then move ahead with more money. You need to understand that 100 bucks a day is more realistic goal and that should be kept as well. that said, it would not make easy money for you there, unless you hustle for it.

Don't think it in your way. Take it as overall. If you have $1 to invest then how can you expect to earn $10 a day. And if you have $10000 to invest, then why will you expect for only $10 a day.? If you have $100000 to invest then is it not real to expect $1000 a day?

Don't think it in your way. Take it as overall. If you have $1 to invest then how can you expect to earn $10 a day. And if you have $10000 to invest, then why will you expect for only $10 a day.? If you have $100000 to invest then is it not real to expect $1000 a day?

i agree with you, i woukd even confirm that even making 20 $ a day trading forex will be more than marvelous. Just think about us here... We are making high effort posting ... With aim of 5$ or so. Forex is more than easy compared to this. I would even be happy with just 1$ a day.. But i cant get profits .

i agree with you, i woukd even confirm that even making 20 $ a day trading forex will be more than marvelous. Just think about us here... We are making high effort posting ... With aim of 5$ or so. Forex is more than easy compared to this. I would even be happy with just 1$ a day.. But i cant get profits .

Thats true. We always try to earn much more everyday. For that we do whatever to earn. So at trading it is not wrong to expect and try for good earning.

I think if we assume say llike making 20 bucks a day then that would be more realistic expectation. You can see that some of the people who are into the forex know how things are going to be there for some time. I just don't get that if we are to be understanding making some changes.

I think if we assume say llike making 20 bucks a day then that would be more realistic expectation. You can see that some of the people who are into the forex know how things are going to be there for some time. I just don't get that if we are to be understanding making some changes.

Making 20 bucks a day can be your realistic expectation, not for all. If a person who spends daily 100 bucks as fun, do you think earning 20 bucks a day will be realistic expectation for them??? Think twice before giving such statement. Realistic expectation varies from person to person.

But then. What about someone that trades with 1000 bucks and having just 20 bucks per day a his or her expectation, isnt that low and absurd. However I think that the expectation should depend on the capital we are having to trade with.

But then. What about someone that trades with 1000 bucks and having just 20 bucks per day a his or her expectation, isnt that low and absurd. However I think that the expectation should depend on the capital we are having to trade with.

I totally agree with you. Realistic expectation totally depends on the person's earning capacity and capital. If somebody earns 1000 bucks daily, then how could he or she can expect to earn just 10-20 bucks a day.?? It is below the expectation.

A realistic expectation is just that which one can aim at, which is highly feasible if viewed by an average trader. It is simply an attainable profit.

I totally agree with you. Realistic expectation totally depends on the person's earning capacity and capital. If somebody earns 1000 bucks daily, then how could he or she can expect to earn just 10-20 bucks a day.?? It is below the expectation.

Its below the expectation regarding that thecapital involved does not worth it. Also some people who trades with higher leverage often goes for the higher expectation and to this they are countingg their unhatched egg.

Its below the expectation regarding that thecapital involved does not worth it. Also some people who trades with higher leverage often goes for the higher expectation and to this they are countingg their unhatched egg.

Yes, that is right. Realistic expectations depends on the person's situation. And there is some limit. We should expect our first target which is in our hand. By investing 1000 bucks we can expect 50-100 bucks daily. But by investing 10 bucks and expecting 50 bucks is quite stupidity.

In forex trading their are too much uncertainty cause by the fluctuations of currencies price. So therefore a trader needs to know actually the situation of the market before having an expectations. Some traders makes the expectation at the wrong time in the sense that they have the expectation when the market goes down side. All expectations can be achieved in forex but it depend onhow good we are at trading.

And that is basically why one cannot easily predict that which he can earn within a particular time. However, I think the range of expectations should be determined by how much is the investment or better still, the capital with respect to the person's skills.