• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Realistic Expectations

Still can be beneficial of the greed. But we just need to stick on what we have plan and the target will be possible to accomplish and thus, should be realistic. After all, we will expect that there will be losses in our trades and that we will not be just having profits all the way.

I think some of the people aim for 10 bucks and that is a good expectation. I am sure some of the other people also think that any other aim than that is not much bad either. I don't think it would be harder these days as well. that said, it won't make much unless you are not doing the practice.

This is very important. Be realistic and traders will first stay away from losses and then get more because of easily admitting that he/she is losers. Trader only is better if he/she can trade without dreaming.

And traders should have the target to be not have high risks and to always level it and to not be prone to losses or margin call. Eventually, they can apply the appropriate strategy based on their target profits and trading skills so they will be able to have profits soon.

well they will realize that trading in forex market will not as easiest as they thought regarding earning huge income and get rich fast, only experienced on trading by their own will finally teach them what it would be

It will not indeed. Think that they can't just invest in Forex and that the profits will grow doing nothing. As a trader, there is so much to learn and experience. Such as the realistic target of profits that we will have settle our strategy and work on the risks to minimize as much as we can.

What is realistic expectations. That would depends on you. It's not the same for each of us. What be practical for one trader would be unrealistic to another because we have different level of skills and knowledge in forex trading. So we can actually increase those potential to earn well.

As if you are quite on my mind. But on a second thought, lets try to see it from a logical point of view, a realistic expectation in Forex is that profit which if seen by an average trader, (irrespective of the degree of expertise) will see as reasonably good.

a realistic expectations are aims which are achievae in forex trading. Like you will see some newbies make a mouth watering noise that they will be able to amke 1million dollars under a month through forex trading. Some will have plans to trade with 10 capital and have the expectation of making 1000 dollars. Thats quwte funny and one example of an inrealistic expectation some traders dp have whole trading.

A trader should create realistic expectations from forex. For example if I think to make $100 from $50 capital . It is hard to achieve I can put my original amount in high risk . With low amount we can just get low profits. With $1000 it is possible to have $100. So ever try to set your goals according to your capital , skill and market situation.
You know, this is where greed comes into play and the major area most newbies start failing. Setting a very high goal and profit margin with little investment is just like putting your live fish in the river and expect it to draw other fishes for you to catch. I was discussing with a friend one day who has the intention of coming into Forex when he said that if Forex cannot topple $100 to another $100 profit immediately then he has no interest and that is the mindset of the average man on the street who may want to start trading.

Sometimes some traders prefer unrealistic expectation for their own benefit, like motivate themselves, but as for me realistic expectation is the best thing we can do, optimize about our future is good but i prefer traders to be realistic also when look at the condition of markets, and don't push yourself too hard.

A trader should create realistic expectations from forex. For example if I think to make $100 from $50 capital . It is hard to achieve I can put my original amount in high risk . With low amount we can just get low profits. With $1000 it is possible to have $100. So ever try to set your goals according to your capital , skill and market situation.

i just had to quote this post because its the best answer to the question asked by the thread starter. Since from your example, $1000 can yield a profit of $100, then it means that it'll really take huge capital to earn very high profits in forex trading. I used to think that $1000 could yield profits of up to $1200.

i just had to quote this post because its the best answer to the question asked by the thread starter. Since from your example, $1000 can yield a profit of $100, then it means that it'll really take huge capital to earn very high profits in forex trading. I used to think that $1000 could yield profits of up to $1200.

At times it always come from the way getting profits from forex trading is been emphasize on that much so some trader now thinks its often right to have litle capit get huge profits but it is though forex the more advanced.

Sometimes some traders prefer unrealistic expectation for their own benefit, like motivate themselves, but as for me realistic expectation is the best thing we can do, optimize about our future is good but i prefer traders to be realistic also when look at the condition of markets, and don't push yourself too hard.
That's true and you discover that any trader that takes that part of dreaming so big even when he has not slept off will definitely crash out especially if he is new into the system. It is wise enough to get it little by little as tiny drops of water will definitely make an ocean one day provided it is consistent.

Yeah, but i prefer to trade as efficient as i can, i mean at the same time i optimize my earning and it doesn't mean it must be like little by little as tiny drops, sometimes i must be agressive sometimes i could be like what you said, all is depend on the condition of the market, and i just trying to be realistic.

Well, I have goals when ever I want to trade because having no goals there will no be any motivator. And I also stick to my plans knowing that the market might not beginning the way we plan or end that same was so I have my plan B should in case such happens. I dare dont go for unrealictis or having in mind to make more that 50 percent of my total capital.

I always expect that at a time i will expect the price by waiting for the trend and looking for the previous results, but as always the trends goes against me as there is something watching me. My winning expectations countable while losses uncountable. Though the hope still goes on. The hope to get rich.

Yeah, but i prefer to trade as efficient as i can, i mean at the same time i optimize my earning and it doesn't mean it must be like little by little as tiny drops, sometimes i must be agressive sometimes i could be like what you said, all is depend on the condition of the market, and i just trying to be realistic.

Yeah, it's not a bad thing as well to take the bull by the horns and perhaps trade by chance after doing both your technical and fundamental analysis. Though it is not something that comes all the time, I can only do that when I think the market is tilting towards my analysis.

For me realistic expectation will going to depend on our situation and trading strategy. The more we know about our strategy the more we know if we can trade long term or not. I do believe that forex trading is the best way we can earn good amount of money. I do hope that in two to three years time we can really earn big amount of money in forex trading. That's the best expectation.

new traders usually think fotex as a business which easily earn huge income and get rich quickly from trading than usually they trading agressively which result only lost at the end... what if we change their mind that forex is a business which make you easily lost of money if not prepare with knowledge and good management, maybe it will make them trade carefully

For me realistic expectation will going to depend on our situation and trading strategy. The more we know about our strategy the more we know if we can trade long term or not. I do believe that forex trading is the best way we can earn good amount of money. I do hope that in two to three years time we can really earn big amount of money in forex trading. That's the best expectation.

perhaps on online earning platforms because there are good paying offline jobs and business that pays with less stress and pays good. Coming to the realistic expectation, I believe its only the newbie will believe they can make more than tgey invest that easily.