• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

please tell how much time we should spend in demo?

Yes, that's quite correct, but to make it useful, we need to be very much serious in it. Demo would be useless if it is taken as a Gamble. We cannot survive in Forex Trading if we take it as a Gamble.

Yes, that's quite correct, but to make it useful, we need to be very much serious in it. Demo would be useless if it is taken as a Gamble. We cannot survive in Forex Trading if we take it as a Gamble.

Agree with you. And there is no point in directionless trading if one is not willing to learn from it.

Demo Trading is the best way to learn about the Forex Trading as it doesn't includes any money in it and we doesn't have any risk of losing real money.

My trading career, after passing a long time still I depend on my demo account, first of all I use all my trading strategies in my demo account to see the performance how it works. Practically by and large traders in particularly the newcomers don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all.

It's not so important how much time you spent on a demo, it's important what experience you have gained for yourself. But it's important not to stay on a demo too long, because then you can loose your grip.

Demo Trading is good for those who doesn't have any knowledge about how to trade in Forex, it gives an exact idea about how to trade in Forex, and thus it is very much important atleast for the new traders to spend some time in learning the various aspects of Forex Trading and Demo would be the best way to do that.

Yeah, Newbies should also have lots and lots of practice to improve their trading. They need to start with small investments like that they will have a better idea of the real market, and without risk of losing more money.

To be honest, I didn’t have any particular target! Actually, I needed almost one year to make my profitable trading strategy! This is way, I used my demo for one year! That’s the right way of using demo! I see, which traders use their demo for a short time, they suffer a lot in their live!

I spend 1st three months for technical, then next two months for fundamental and next two months for sentimental! That means, I used my demo account only for 7 months! In addition, now I am doing my live trading so smoothly based on my long time demo trading experience! By the way, I started my live trading with mini live account!

That's quite nice to know, People don't take demo seriously and they just enter the market without proper demo practice and hence lose a lot in doing so.

Yeah I have the same question..been trading on demo for a while now. Gaining some and losing some..I just can't seem to take that leap so to say. Any tips?

Well, opening a demo account is not everything actually! You have to monitor your practice account with the right way! Try to make a profitable trading strategy in your demo! In addition, don’t set any specific target, practice your demo until you get a consistent result here!

We can never stop learning in Forex Trading, it is the never ending process in Forex Trading, and if we stop learning, we can never survive in Forex Trading.

We have a long way to learn in forex trading and i guess every new day we have something to experience either good on or bad, but all of these are added to our experience either way.

Yeah, it is a very long process, if you wanna become successful in Forex Trading, you need to have lots and lots of practice to obtain the required knowledge and skills.

Every trader who needs to benefit in Forex should first learn and practice Forex trading using a demo account. Demo account not simply help the fledglings to finish live trading information and understand the direct of the Forex market yet also urges the pro traders to check the suitability of their new plans and frameworks before applying them to real accounts. I still use demo account to test my new strategy and update old one.

Yeah, and we should never stop learning, If we do, than it would become very much difficult for us to survive in the Forex Trading.

We can use demo account as long as we want to use. But When we are new in forex, we should try to use real account when we already have experience in demo. We can start trading with small amount first in real account. While we use real account, we also can use demo account to more understand about market forex. I also do it when trading with FXB

One can and should spend however much time they need. There is neither a limit, nor a minimal amount of time suitable for demo trading. If you need to trade on a demo and you don't feel confident enough to move onto a live account, by all means, keep trading on a demo account.

I think every trader will need a different time-difference in live practice trading on a demo account, depending on how quickly understand the theory of forex trading, and will either ore evaluation every four months