• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

please tell how much time we should spend in demo?

One can and should spend however much time they need. There is neither a limit, nor a minimal amount of time suitable for demo trading. If you need to trade on a demo and you don't feel confident enough to move onto a live account, by all means, keep trading on a demo account.

If someone is not confident enough then it is better to stick to demo in my opinion. And stay with demo until that person has a strategy with which he can make profit. Moving to a live account may bring loss.

If someone is not confident enough then it is better to stick to demo in my opinion. And stay with demo until that person has a strategy with which he can make profit. Moving to a live account may bring loss.

I agree. And even then it is a good idea to invest a small amount of money in a micro or cent account and trade without risking large sums, just to get used to trading with real money.

I agree. And even then it is a good idea to invest a small amount of money in a micro or cent account and trade without risking large sums, just to get used to trading with real money.

This is a pretty good idea for those who are fed up trading demo accounts, for this at least gives them a new temptation i guess.

Yeah that is another suggestion I give to traders. That they should $100 on real account and then test things out. Using amounts like $10 or $20 may not affect a trader's emotions and using large amounts like $500 may be too much for a trader and may not afford to lose it.

The time required will not be the same, can quickly or takes a very long time, because it depends on the power the capture learned a trader

I think the existence of the right claimed by traders who have successfully, continue to practice forex trading in demo account to have a good performance in profit and certainly an understanding on a trading system used is already progressing well

It totally depends on you. There is no such specific time. The purpose of demo is to be familiar with the trading mechanism. Another purpose of demo is to test your strategy. Stay on demo as long as you find a proven method. Define your entry, exit, risk, reward and risk management policy on demo. Once you are convinced you can go for live trading.

It's different for everybody. Some people need only a couple of months and others spend as long as 6 months. It also depends on the amonunt of time you can spend practicing in the demo account. If you do it every day, you can learn a lot over 6 months.

How to trade on demos and how much time to spend on it really depends. If everything goes well on demos and you've started to understand how the market works, you may start real trading.

Translation; If you know you have perfected your trading skills on a demo account, you should move to a live account.

But I see, a number of new traders judge their own trading skill too early! That’s the problem; only 10-15 trades is not enough to judge trades trading skill.

But I see, a number of new traders judge their own trading skill too early! That’s the problem; only 10-15 trades is not enough to judge trades trading skill.
Any trader that moves to a live account after 30 days of demo is doomed to fail. At least three months of consistency is likely enough to try your hands on a live account.

Any trader that moves to a live account after 30 days of demo is doomed to fail. At least three months of consistency is likely enough to try your hands on a live account.

Mate; here the success ratio is near about only 10%!! Yes, it’s only 10%. So, successful traders are not available here and there as you know.

Successful traders tend to keep themselves silent. If they come out then people jump at them like wolves. lol

It no one's fault. Everyone wants a better life.

Successful traders tend to keep themselves silent. If they come out then people jump at them like wolves. lol

It no one's fault. Everyone wants a better life.

Well; mate I’m interested to know more on your demo experience? I mean how many months you have been using demo?

I think that only you yourself can give answer to your question. How much time you should spend on demo is very individual and it depends on how swift you are in building your skills and understanding market moves. Another topic is your confidence in your trading strategy