• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

please tell how much time we should spend in demo?

I think I'm for adequate in order to work on the demo account may be not less than three months or a month at a minimum and only I, personally, and, unfortunately, did not work on the demo for a week because I see many people earn money and I was hoping it quickly

I think I'm for adequate in order to work on the demo account may be not less than three months or a month at a minimum and only I, personally, and, unfortunately, did not work on the demo for a week because I see many people earn money and I was hoping it quickly

Thats not a good move for you because you won't be able to survive on the long run,demo account is what we should practise with for as long we are able to make good profits with the demo account though i can't really estimate how many months you should trade with the demo account it depends on ability to learn.

Yeah I have the same question..been trading on demo for a while now. Gaining some and losing some..I just can't seem to take that leap so to say. Any tips?

Sincerely i dont know how true this is but one thing i would be saying is that i got to hear it from a professional trader that if an individual wants to do well in forex he or she must spend close to 6 months in the demo section.

- - - Updated - - -

Sincerely i dont know how true this is but one thing i would be saying is that i got to hear it from a professional trader that if an individual wants to do well in forex he or she must spend close to 6 months in the demo section.

Demo trading is one of the best place for a newbie trader to learn many things about forex and that will give him a very good practice so that he can perform very well with the live account . any ways i am not sure how many days to spend but i can tell that some will get the knowledge soon and some will not . so its depend on your understanding ability .

The time varies with trader to trader. If a trader has eagerness to earn from the demo account, then such trader will surely will be able to make good knowledge in quick time and thus such trader will be able to complete the demo trading lessons quicker than the lazy learners.

I think most of the time we can spend some time in the demo and see if it gives some good results. If it fails to give some returns then surely not something to think about. I have learned many things on my own and i can say that it depends on how much time you spend is makes the difference.

Only you can tell that because if you don't acquire the knowledge needed then I guess it's not yet the right time for you to start using a real account, but if you are eager then it's you to decide because demo account is there to help newbie to learn the at least the basic like how to use the trading platform.

Also depends on how you are learning i mean the method used by you for instantanc if yo do tale the theorical aspect of it first before going to that of the demo account then it will be easy and more faster though your learning capacity also has a say to this.

- - - Updated - - -

Also depends on how you are learning i mean the method used by you for instantanc if yo do tale the theorical aspect of it first before going to that of the demo account then it will be easy and more faster though your learning capacity also has a say to this.

i think demo account is very help full for newbies and and he spend a lot of time because he teach us about trading and he is provide good ideas about trading.

- - - Updated - - -

i think demo account is very help full for newbies and and he spend a lot of time because he teach us about trading and he is provide good ideas about trading.

I would rather not concentrate on time to be active in the demo account but rather the experience and training that one gets in there. If you spend 3 years in demo account but cannot see results that can make you do well in the real account then you there is no reason to make the transition. It should therefore be time dependent and not time-dependent.

Well talking about this issue continuesly I think that its all demo on the time which the trader just decide to spend in the demo account and how fast he can do yes that is true we dont expect the trader to just comeout with something good in a short time if he can never be smart in learning

I don't think there is any fixed amount for the spending in demo. you have the freedom but try to start with 1K and see if that works. I would consider that sometimes you have to go ahead with the demo and then see if you are going to see for more then you can do so.

[MENTION=19710]ryuken[/MENTION], you said 1k dont you think that its very huge for the newbie because in as much as I know a trader who dont have sufficient knowledge in forex market then go ahead and trade this means that he will lose the 1k deposite.

I think demo account is better for the beginners, they can easily learn Forex trading and without investing money or without any fear of losing money, That's why i think practice is very much important for becoming a successful Forex trader, and demo account is the only way to learn Forex trading properly.

Demo account is better but if you really want to fineout you will see that most of the traders dont take the demo account serious they just take it as nothing so the best thing is for them to try their own best and make sure that they learn through this means we can get the best result out of our trade

[MENTION=19710]ryuken[/MENTION], you said 1k dont you think that its very huge for the newbie because in as much as I know a trader who dont have sufficient knowledge in forex market then go ahead and trade this means that he will lose the 1k deposite.
we are talking about demo account, we can even use 10K here. point is about learning to trade and not the amount. amount can be small or big. the point is trading in such way that we are in profit and take some back in home. that way you can apply here and see where that goes.

To know forex deeply a trader should do demo practice at least 6 months to 1 year. Then he will become a good trade . He can manage is trades. He will know the art of controlling his emotions in trading . In this time period he can deal with all trading aspects.

we cannot estimate it, but for talented person it will take shorter time, while someone that don't have it then it will take longer, but it still not a constant thing, even like that for newbie if you think that you have some bucks to start trade and already know some basic and market condition, then you can start switch from Demo to real account

I think if we practice daily that three months is more than enough in demo. But it'll still depend on how fast you learn and how much dedicated and focused were you when practicing on your demo account