• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Please share how to be successful in forex-trading

Well managing our emotions will not going to be easy but the practice is necessary in order to ensure that we eventually get to achieve that. Its necessary for us to be able to trade with a calm and clear mind so that we are able to follow through with strategies that have been thought out and tested.

one of the most difficult stages to become a professional trader is to control emotions and psychological nature that is within ourselves, and to learn to control the emotions and psychology of these properties will not be any help from anyone else so we have to learn on their own to control the emotion. therefore a lot of traders who already have a good strategy and can analyze trading well but still suffered losses caused by emotional factors that are not yet under their control

In simple i can say that a trader can be successful if he have good knowledge and experience in trading . more over practice really helps us to know many things in trading so always try to have a good practice with demo account . in my opinion demo account is really a powerful tool for all the traders .

In simple i can say that a trader can be successful if he have good knowledge and experience in trading . more over practice really helps us to know many things in trading so always try to have a good practice with demo account . in my opinion demo account is really a powerful tool for all the traders .
All of this you can achieve if you have commitment. I see lots of newbies spend a week or two learning forex and stop simply because they feel bored already. That's a clear sign that a newbies has no commitment. Lets face it. We all want to trade in real account and be successful in real account. But most of us does not want to do hard work and spend time reading, learning and practicing in demo account. I'm sure you will get bored easily.

Last edited:
There are a lot of way to be a successful trader. First of all you should learn about Forex and should know the strategy of trading in Forex. For this you can see several Forex related Forum. And also you should join a good broker. Capital One Forex Ltd. is such a one.

I guess that its just unfortunate that the beginners would always want to jump into the real account and hurriedly so without first grasping the right amount on knowledge and practice that would see the be more successful. There is money to be made but one needs to approach forex tactfully to get a piece of the action.

Success in the Forex market takes time and effort. Begin by learning as much as you can about the Forex market. Understand what make the Forex market move. Try different trading strategies until you settle on one that works for you. Manage your money as the volatility of the Forex market has had the better of many good traders. In time with education and experience you will become successful in Forex trading.
Regards:-
commoditytips.com

Success in Forex trading business is only possible when you have proper knowledge and experience of Forex trading, a trader who have proper knowledge and experience about trading is gainer in Forex trading otherwise without having proper knowledge and without experience no one can derive profit from any business.Knowledge and experience is most important things in Forex trading.

Proper knowledge to trade the forex market is the best step to take in forex trading and when such action is been take I think the trader will get succees than loss because its through our skills that we can get whatever succees rate which we ever wanted.

I think nobody is going to share in the public forum because if they are succesful there is no reason to post on forum but to enjoy the money that is coming their way. I would surely consider this as a way to manage the things that are around you. i would also consider how that works most of the time.

i think i have not a bigger trader but i have a lot of experience about Forex i think experience knowledge learning and read about Forex rules is make us successful trader.thanks and whats about you?

In simple i can say that a investor can be effective if he have excellent experience and knowledge in dealing . more over exercise really helps us to know many things in dealing so always try to have a sensible exercise with trial consideration . in my view trial consideration is really a highly effective device for all the investors .

Regarding how to be successful is entirely on the traders. Because, the definition of success varies from traders and therefore it will not be always same or similar to others and even some traders provide or give their experience it might not be that helpful to achieve their own success.

There is not top secret about Forex that can make a person a successful trader and can be disclosed in a few lines. To become successful in we need to dedicate time and efforts to learn and understand Forex and its various tools and indicators. trading with a demo account first can give a trader the much needed practice in live market trading.

Everyone has different methods of being profitable in the forex market. I don't claim to be successful or anything of that sort but I do believe that having the right information and learning everything you possibly can is really an integral part of being successful in the market.

If we want to be a successful forex trader we need to make sure we know how to trade in demo account first. In short we must be successful in demo account before we going to try to trade in real account and being successful means we need to make sure we trade in demo long enough to experience most of the things that going to happen or expected to happen in real account as well.

There's no easy way, no shortcut to be successful. Which is true in any endeavor or job. The best advice anyone can give you is to gain as much knowledge and information as you can on forex trading. Learn how to analyze the indicators, look at other people's methods and develop your own. Talk and share ideas. Never give up.

If there is a way to have quick money then, most of us will just earn easily in profits and that we will not take seriously about the possible or just not have huge losses. And yet, it will take time in accumulated good trading capital, good trading experience and to improve our trading strategy. So, no one will show or say of this shortcuts or quick way to be successful.