• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Please share how to be successful in forex-trading

actually many ways to get success in forex trading but it all depends on the willingness of our own is to try hard to get excellent capabilities and continue to practice as a practice we will understand market movements properly so that it will be easier for us to be able to master the trade so well that we can get success with the knowledge that we've got

I am not a successful trader but the following tips may help you to get success: 1. Know yourself. Define your risk tolerance carefully. Understand your needs. 2. Plan your goals. Stick to your plan. 3. Choose your broker carefully. 4. Pick your account type, and leverage ratio in accordance with your needs and expectations. 6. Focus on a single currency pair.

I think the best way to success in forex trading and how to trade decision is very important to me, so I think the key to this success is to achieve a better knowledge. And demo account before you trade with real account and you will be successful in earning this amount is expected to sell well and try to use it.

It's a big factor those ourselves and the role of the Forex broker. If we have good skills for trading such as patience and fast learner and to pick up the market trend easily using the strategy then, we will have high chance of success rate. We just need to gain more experience to learn better.

There's no secret way or no easy way to be successful if you're looking for one. The answer's always going to be the same. Hard work, learning the basics and developing a good strategy that is profitable and a little bit of luck on your part. Learn about indicators btw, I learned about indicators on profiforex's website, investopedia and babypips. Goodluck and have fun!

There is no any other means one could achieve success in what ever we do including forex trading,we have to practise and practise even when we are making mistake,we will only learn from it,but,i found out that when we encounter mistakes it tends to be our wick point whereby the next step is usually giving up.

Our mistakes and weaknesses in trading will help us to overcome or face our weaknesses and make it our powerful way to boost our profits in Forex. Because, if we keep on having losses and don't care or not determine that cause of our losses then, we will just keep on failing and losing.

All successful trader has one thing in common. They are committed to succeed. All successful trader has experience the same problem that you experience also. We also get multiple MC. We loss lots of money while trying to learn how to trade in forex. The only reason why we succeed is we try to continue to learn until we reach a point in which we can actually earn progressively.

Yeah it is your determination that would make you succeed. If you are determine enough I think that forex would not be that hard for you. But it is just hard to manage time if you are busy with a lot of things. So for me i would just need to manage my time.

It is back again to our determination, you said manage time is hard but if you have good determination and good will in forex, then i think you will not have much problem when you want to manage your time to learn about forex.

Determination and also commitment because, if we are not that serious then, we will still lack of the route to be in this business. But it is most important that we have decided Forex trading for our own not influenced by others or being forced to do it. And also the key is in our skills as well.

Determination and also commitment because, if we are not that serious then, we will still lack of the route to be in this business. But it is most important that we have decided Forex trading for our own not influenced by others or being forced to do it. And also the key is in our skills as well.

Success in forex can only be achieved with good practice and nothing more then that . We all know that in forex you can earn very good income only if we are good with forex knowledge . having Good analytical power is really a very good plus point for people , if you analyse market deeply then you can take the decisions that can be in favourable for you .

Okay, then try to do practice only and see if you will not need anything else. I doubt you will achieve that. When you do real trading you will going to have need of other things and just like are not only relying on one strategy or in the skills we have currently. Still, we need to improve and know other things.

To be successful in trading you should not just try to be like other traders. 90%of traders are losing. So you have to do it differently so that you would be successful and not end up losing just like most other traders.

I'm so happy with my earnings right now. I do hope that in two to three years time I can really make good income in here. I doubt that I can end up losing big money. But one thing I'm sure in two to three years time I can say I can be a successful trader earning 1,000 dollars a month. My goal is always to push myself to earn that much each month.

I'm so happy with my earnings right now. I do hope that in two to three years time I can really make good income in here. I doubt that I can end up losing big money. But one thing I'm sure in two to three years time I can say I can be a successful trader earning 1,000 dollars a month. My goal is always to push myself to earn that much each month.

sometimes you have been happy with your profit sometimes you have not been contented. i think it is hard to be contented with our profit although we say that we are happy that in the back of our mind that we still want to have better profit. because we all want to get rich and to get nice amount of money.

Everyone will not be easily contented. But yes, having profits will give us our inspiration and motivation to do better in Forex trading. This is the way that we will going to improve ourselves and also our strategy. So, in that way, we will close in our success in our trading.

Firstly, you have to remove the general impression of; Forex is an easy way to make money and wear the cloth of; for me to succeed, I must learn. That is a theory that has worked for so many successful traders I have met. It is in the course of learning that you tend to develop strategies which you can fit in best.

The best way to be successful is to use your strategies according to the situations. Never greed for huge profit. If you are a beginner then first practice on demo account until you see that you are capable of doing real tradings.