• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Please share how to be successful in forex-trading

success always complicated issue at any sector even Forex trading but it can be achievable of course by means of real patience, otherwise there is no real chance.

To be honest; making consistent profit in Forex is such a challenging job! Only pro traers can do so; since they are working with high trading skill.

I can not identify any single formula for being successful in forex trading, since its a process. Each pillar that you learnt about in Bay Pips school of Pipsiology (If you haven't, please do), is very important. Patience, determination, discipline, strategy formulation, following your trading plan and managing your risks properly, all count towards your success as a trader

I can not identify any single formula for being successful in forex trading, since its a process. Each pillar that you learnt about in Bay Pips school of Pipsiology (If you haven't, please do), is very important. Patience, determination, discipline, strategy formulation, following your trading plan and managing your risks properly, all count towards your success as a trader

Then my advice is: build a chart reading skill; it’ll help you a lot! By the way, chart reading skill doesn’t mean only pattern based trading! Thank you.

This thread was opened during 2012 and till now keeps continuing, that’s the reality of Forex! Too much challenging profession.

You need to create knowledge about how to trade. Psychology needs to be controlled and traded and it is better to work according to plan and discipline. This allows for risk free trading.

To be successful in Forex trading you need to take some interesting steps. For example, you have to be patient, you have to trade according to the plan, you can't trade overtime, you have to trade risk free.

There are some traders who use high lot and gain much within these short pips. This is the reason I prefer scalping the most. If you want to enjoy your scalping, you must start with a scalping-friendly broker. I seldom trade for long time.

There are some traders who use high lot and gain much within these short pips. This is the reason I prefer scalping the most. If you want to enjoy your scalping, you must start with a scalping-friendly broker. I seldom trade for long time.
We can become successful traders but we will have to understand that doing trades is not going to be easy for us.

Leverage is a big thing to consider at the time of selecting a broker. It is such a facility that allows a trader to take high risk beyond his capital amount. A fear about leverage works in the minds of traders just because they don’t know how to use leverage exactly.

Have patience in you and continue learning as long as you stay with the market. We mostly skip learning and losses make us impatient about sticking to the market.

Trading-genial mindset and a good trading strategy will help a trader become profitable. Sometimes we lack both sides whereas sometimes we lack either one.

Education helps us understand the reality of the market and prepare us for taking any prompt decision against untoward situation. Rely on fundamental analysis for the betterment of your trading.