• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Please share how to be successful in forex-trading

@gabanda it's good to share one's ideas on forums for discussions. One may get some good suggestions and people participating in that thread can learn something useful.

For being a successful trader we the traders first of all have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning. And we have to be a reliable support from a reliable trading broker, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders in particularly the newcomers try to achieve success from this volatile trading place without learning. As a result almost 90% traders are loser from here due to lack of exact trading knowledge. so, before successful trader we have to peeper to learn this market properly.

In order to be successful in future everyone should practice learning the forex trading process and strategies that yields money. I guess demo trading can be a good way to learn how to earn money through forex.

For ensuring successful trading life with certainly first of all you have to make sure most powerful analyzing trade knowledge which is very supportive to predict the market with certainly. Then we have to move a good broker , because the trading broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

For ensuring successful trading life with certainly first of all you have to make sure most powerful analyzing trade knowledge which is very supportive to predict the market with certainly. Then we have to move a good broker , because the trading broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

Broker selection is really getting tough these days so we need to do a little research before finalizing the right broker to start trading.

Make sure your good trading skill on technical and fundamental analysis, then you’ll be able to make regular money from this financial market! But there is no specific hidden rule that can make you successful here! I am sure, you know all of important points, like greed, emotions, over-trading, over-lot etc! So, study hard on technical and news analysis and be successful!

In order to become successful we need to learn and focus on building an appropriate strategy to manage the risks associated with our investments.

To be successful trader ,one should develop the proper trading strategy and plans so that every targets can be fulfilled and like that one can make good pips as per the trading skill

For being a successful Forex trader, you need clear knowledge on technical and fundamental trading knowledge! Otherwise, you need a profitable trading strategy as well as a decent trading plan! By the way, it’s a long term process! There is no instant way of success!

Profitable strategy is the one which enables us to foresee the associated risks with our investments and allow us to manage those risks accordingly.

I have seen, you already got so many good replays from active members of this trading community! Yes, you need to practice more and more your demo; practice with multiple trading strategies! Then stat your live trading with your best trading system! By the way, don’t be rush! It’s a long term process!

Yes, novice traders require training! But unfortunately, there is no enough number of trainers! That’s way, almost all of new traders start their learning process manually! So, it takes a long session! I have almost 4 years trading experience but I seem I need 2 years more for being a pro trader!

Yes, novice traders require training! But unfortunately, there is no enough number of trainers! That’s way, almost all of new traders start their learning process manually! So, it takes a long session! I have almost 4 years trading experience but I seem I need 2 years more for being a pro trader!

Please take this positively, 2 years later you may say again that you still need 2 more years to get better. What I really want to tell is a mentor would have been a good thing if they had access to them. Their experience would help newbies a lot.

I agree, time is a great teacher. But to trade forex successfully time is not enough, you also need to be interested in it and really want it. All of this together will lead to positive results.

Success in the forex market is the blend of few components. A negligible decent trading does not help anybody to make benefit here. Alongside great technique, you need great hazard administration ability. What's more, the most essential thing is trading brain science. A trader's trading brain science likewise should match to his or her trading methodology. You also need a mind of a business man if you want to be successful in forex trading.

First of all, you have to start with demo! In your practice account, you have to ensure your profitable trading strategy! There is no why without a profitable trading system, it’s not easy! But, you can make it by using default trading indicators of your trading chat!

Ensuring success is the main objective of any foreign currency exchange trader. A trader can dream for earning good amount of money and it is normal. Nevertheless mere aim of earning profit won’t help anyone. A trader needs to perform certain trading movements which will allow him a successful trading journey. Such as: learning should be continuous, choosing right broker, working with suitable trading tools and system, implementation of risk administration tool.

success always complicated issue at any sector even Forex trading but it can be achievable of course by means of real patience, otherwise there is no real chance.