• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Perfectmoney- www.perfectmoney.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it really possible to have an HYIP that only has Perfect Money as a payment processor without making use of LR at the least? I may be wrong but I think that for an HYIP to maximise its earnings they will need to make use of a payment processors that would be used by a lot of people so its likely that they would still have LR along side even if they support for PM.

It is possible to have a HYIP program that supports only PM as the payment processor,in short i have even seen one,i think the admin of the hyip program only knows the reason why he is using PM as the only payment processor,he might prefer it to LR,'cos using a payment processor is all about choice

It is possible to have a HYIP program that supports only PM as the payment processor,in short i have even seen one,i think the admin of the hyip program only knows the reason why he is using PM as the only payment processor,he might prefer it to LR,'cos using a payment processor is all about choice

There are so many admins that makes use of perfect money but i don't make use of it because it will be hard for me to exchange it to my country local currency,though that does not mean that i won't makes use of them if i should see a good opportunity.

I guess you are from my country and i don't think that PM should a problem when trying to exchange PM balance to our local currency,i make use of this exchanger http://nicciexchange.com/ they are ready to convert your PM funds to physical cash,i am just looking for a site that i can be earning from through PM

Actually i will not use this payment processor most of the times because there are no exchangers available in my country who can help me to exchange PM to my local currency . Most of the countries have some good exchangers but for my country they are no exchangers .

I just found an Exchangers that buying funds of this payment processor, but I don't like the offer as it's quite low because those Exchangers just basing their rates in demand when there are many who buying PM funds then they will offer a good rates.

I see some other exchangers that allow you to exchange the funds from PM to other payment processors like LR instead of cashing out to your local bank account like you would expect with local exchangers. It can help especially if you are not going to be exchanging a lot of funds.

That's very correct,i think i would prefer doing that as well,i would prefer to exchange it to LR rather than cashing it out 'cos the demands for PM is so low,and that is why if a user wants to funds his/her account,PM funding is more expensive

Perfect money, is one of the good payment processor but due to the excessive rate they are not much popular. so we have to see that sometimes it would be quite hard for the people to have the perfect money stock in their side. i guess it does make things a bit hard most of the time.

Perfect money, is one of the good payment processor but due to the excessive rate they are not much popular. so we have to see that sometimes it would be quite hard for the people to have the perfect money stock in their side. i guess it does make things a bit hard most of the time.

But i can see them being in used in some hyip programs as well as well as some brokers but i think they are not having a fair rates compared to that of libertyreserve because if they are then they will be popularly known,i have an account here but not using it yet.

Perfect money is another processor which need us to take advantages of it its one of the best payment processor out there so all I ever need is to chose the right direction and right type of processor which i wanted and that is LR so I dont have to bother myself much.

We can only take advantage of it if we have more sites that support them and also where we can sell them for real cash here in my country the rated are low so you don't expect me to leave libertyreserve which has a more higher rates and go to perfectmoney.

Perfect money is another processor which need us to take advantages of it its one of the best payment processor out there so all I ever need is to chose the right direction and right type of processor which i wanted and that is LR so I dont have to bother myself much.
many people compare them with LR since they are one of the payment processor that used by many hyip site, but in fact this payment processor also good and since they truly backed up by real dollar it will be good to have some balance here

many people compare them with LR since they are one of the payment processor that used by many hyip site, but in fact this payment processor also good and since they truly backed up by real dollar it will be good to have some balance here

As a matter of fact libertyreserve has taken all over the place so therefore that perfect money is been used by many programs does not mean that they are gonna be as libertyreserve yet they don't have much users compared to that of libertyreserve,well,i can as well see them used in some broker so they will get popular if they work hard as well.

Perfectmoney do have a bright future because it is a stable site and the fees are also quite low. Perfectmoney is usually common with hyip sites and its not very popular with Forex sites. if it become more popular in Forex sites it will be good. i use this processor.

Perfectmoney do have a bright future because it is a stable site and the fees are also quite low. Perfectmoney is usually common with hyip sites and its not very popular with Forex sites. if it become more popular in Forex sites it will be good. i use this processor.

Yes now a days all of the forex brokers are having the perfect money as the payment processor but it is only popular in this forex sites and gambling sites . Though most of the forex sites have PM abut still most of the traders are going for the alternative payment processors .

Are you sure of what you are talking about? I don't really know about forex but gambling sites don't usually supports PM as one of the payment processors,gambling sites,supports Neteller and Moneybookers,so i think PM os mostly supported in HYIP programs and not gambling sites

- - - Updated - - -

Are you sure of what you are talking about? I don't really know about forex but gambling sites don't usually supports PM as one of the payment processors,gambling sites,supports Neteller and Moneybookers,so i think PM os mostly supported in HYIP programs and not gambling sites

I am finding the exchangers for the PM easily. there are many exchangers with some good rate. I am sure you can find few around. I don't know if things are going to be easy with the STP and the payza but the PM is going strong and have many good exchangers there. You can find them in local as well if you search the web.

Here in my country i am only seeing let say three of them though they are having same rate with libertyreserve but yet i don't think it is that good for me to start using them because i am already used to libertyreserve and getting the funds will be a kinda heard to me so i therefore stict to libertyreserve.

- - - Updated - - -

Here in my country i am only seeing let say three of them though they are having same rate with libertyreserve but yet i don't think it is that good for me to start using them because i am already used to libertyreserve and getting the funds will be a kinda heard to me so i therefore stict to libertyreserve.

The last time I checked the Email Address in which I used to open my PM Account, I noticed that my password was changed when I never changed my password. Its obvious that my PM Account has been hacked but I'm glad that I have no funds in it. I will just forget about the account and open a new PM account.

Status
Not open for further replies.