• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Perfectmoney- www.perfectmoney.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
in my country they are not that popular so that is why i don't use them frequently but their interest feature here is totally good, i like it, just by keep big amount of money here we will get some interest per year, just like in bank :D but better than bank :D

Not only in your country in my country also they are not so popular and since it is an word wide payment processor that might be bit popular in only some countries and in my countrt most of the people are aware with Paypal and Liberty reserve .

Not only in your country in my country also they are not so popular and since it is an word wide payment processor that might be bit popular in only some countries and in my countrt most of the people are aware with Paypal and Liberty reserve .

i really don't know but even like that they supported languages from my country, everytime i visited them they will display my native language and that is quite helpful even not all the translation is good. i think this one have their good aspect and also bad aspect, right?

Well it is wisely said as some things are of important to some it would be distasteful to the others.The wish inhere is that PM wouldn't be relienting in making their payment processor better and better at every point of time.

Its interesting that they do get to support other languages but this would not be a point of interest for me. What matter most is whether I would be able to earn and actually receive the earnings from here. I would rather exchange the funds if I can get places where I can earn well using PM.

Language does not matters to the security and the fee is matters for moat of the payment processors . and Pm is one of the best one but it need a wast time to develop and imp[rove its services to compete with other payment processors .

Sincerely in the next few years we would be seeing majority of this payment processors competing with themselves.Infact they are currently competing since all are trying to have the best services.PM is okay by me.

They are currently competing against each other even at the moment indeed which is why the discussions like here become interesting as we try to sift through the features of currencies like PM to get whether it would be convenient to make use of them or not. So far I still dont consider using PM on a regular basis.

Yeah me likewise it has been long i have considered using PM and that is majorly because the exchangers in my country offer high fees for us to make use of their services and it's just once in a while that the funds are available.

It was also the nice and awesome payment processor .Many of the people has also used the this kind of the payment processor .I think that the founder of the this site has help to making the easy to doing the financial transaction.

Well as we can see that PM is really gaining popularity in HYIPs,I think after LR,it is the next payment accepted,I love investing in hyips so I would have loved to be using PM to transact in HYIPs,but to acquire PM balance in my country is even costlier than LR so I would just stick to my LR

I think the major reason why LR would continue to beat all other payment processors intimes of online investment is majorly because LR is offering a low withdrawal fee.PM can likewisely be like that if the operate on the standard of LR.

I think the major reason why LR would continue to beat all other payment processors intimes of online investment is majorly because LR is offering a low withdrawal fee.PM can likewisely be like that if the operate on the standard of LR.

I take it that you mean that LR has lower transaction fees as opposed to withdrawal fees since you cannot withdraw directly from LR. I do see PM in HYIP's but it is still having a problem being more popular and it clearly is having a hard time beating others like LR indeed.

It will just have a small space as a payment processor because Liberty reserve is there and there are many of us who prefer to use Liberty reserve because we can't just switch to some payment processor because we used the one which is more popular and trusted.

Yeah,bt yat many program still make use of them as well as many investors but personally i prefer making use of libertyreserve due to its very common and so easy to exchange also they are having a good rate,i have an account with pm but not in use.

I too have an account with PerfectMoney but i have not been making use of it,i did actually opened this account just for a supplement to LR,LR might be going through a long maintenance and i might want to invest in hyips,i would simply use my PM account to invest in the hyip program while LR is down,but the truth is i still prefer LR to PM

I too have an account with PerfectMoney but i have not been making use of it,i did actually opened this account just for a supplement to LR,LR might be going through a long maintenance and i might want to invest in hyips,i would simply use my PM account to invest in the hyip program while LR is down,but the truth is i still prefer LR to PM

I created an account here because of profitclicking so as to be able to request for payment through it when buckets are open,but i haven't been making use of it and also it will be a kinda had to exchange because the trusted exchanger i do make use of here is not having them on their list.

I thought of creating the account myself so that I can be able to withdraw from here becaues this is one place I know where I can cashout via PM. I changed my mind though because I figured that it would not be easy to exchange the funds to LR or PZ anyway and therefore opted for another payment processor.

If you want to be active in HYIP then it might be necessary for you to open an account in Perfectmoney because just in case that you need it because we know that it is also mainly used in HYIP so it can be an alternative.

If you want to be active in HYIP then it might be necessary for you to open an account in Perfectmoney because just in case that you need it because we know that it is also mainly used in HYIP so it can be an alternative.

Yes you are right dear ., almost all of the hyip sites and gambling sites will be making use of this payment processor most of the times and the major use of perfect money i see in the hyip programs . and some hyip sites will be accepting only the perfect money currency .

Status
Not open for further replies.