• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Perfectmoney- www.perfectmoney.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its good really to use this kind of processor if you have a source of funds from this site. Just like LR that we earn funds via posting in ptp forum. If we can earn via PM also we can invest it in hyip and earn more. I think this is the best strategy for every processor to be popular and that is that processor must be used as source of income also and not source of payments all the time.

yes, Perfect Money now a days used by almost all of the hyips and good to see that its expanding its popularity day by day..
one thing that i dint like here is that they uses separte accounts for separate currencies.. remembering those account no. is also a headache.. :(

They are getting more popular as most hyip are now making use of them and it usually libertyrserve and perfectmoney also the exchanging rate here in my country is good and is same with that of libertyreserve and at times higher than lr and other.

thats right,the exchange rate is just the same as Liberty Reserve or even more,the e-currency has really gained popularity simply because it widely used by hyips,i am now considering PM to be my alternative payment processor should incase LR is going through maintenance

The exchange rate of PM in my country is far more that LR and that is the much reason i hardly fund my PM account but i think it may reduce in the nearest future when i try to fund my account.Meanwhile i think PM is staying strong with their services.

- - - Updated - - -

The exchange rate of PM in my country is far more that LR and that is the much reason i hardly fund my PM account but i think it may reduce in the nearest future when i try to fund my account.Meanwhile i think PM is staying strong with their services.

In my country too, the exchangers that I know are not accepting perfectmoney because people prefer LR than perfectmoney that's why I don't create an account with PM because I can't find any reason to use this payment processor.

Sincerely it has been long i visited my PM account to make use of it and that is majorly because the exchangers in my country likewise find it hard to get PM funds.Well i haven't totally written PM off since i am still sure of making use of them in the future.

Actually if i get funds in my PM also i am sure that none of the E-currency exchange sites are mostly not preferring to exchange the Perfect money currency . I cannot exchange that that currency to my local currency so from that time i am avoiding perfect money but still some hyip sites are accepting perfect money as the major payment processor .

Oh really,I can exchange PM to my local funds in my country only that to fund my PM account is costly,it is even costlier than LR,i just wish I can be earning through PM and I will just be exchanging it to my local funds

I do know that this Payment processor is giving Loan to the members that is really a very good move and i am sure that most of the people can be join here for loan . Well i know getting loan is not a easy issue but i think its better to not go for any loans because looks like the interest rates will be more there .

Sincerely when it comes to loans taking that is what i wouldn't be wanting to involve myself in since it would always get my heart in my mouth.Sincerely speaking it is a great move from PM meaning they want conveniency in their services to users.

I am sure that they will only give loan with those users with assurance that they will get the money back and of course with interest, what is that loan for, if there is no interest in return. I know that your money will earn interest in here, the money you deposited.

hadg I think its very profitable that way,to get PM balance from ptp forum and sell to local exchangers to get a higher rate than LR.But I dont know whether many of those exchangers have PM in their service list so I could utilise them.

Yea,it is profitable that way,I have been looking for online programs that I would earn through PM,if I can be earning through PM i would so much love it cos I already have exchangers that are ready to buy my PM balance

The exchangers that I am using are not buying Perfectmoney, but I know a local exchanger that buying funds from Perfectmoney, but the rates are not good as LR that's why I don't prefer to use this in HYIP as I still prefer to use LR.

The exchanger of PM in my country is having a higher rate than that of LR presently.i wonder why but yet i think it is okay.i presently dont have funds in my PM but soon i would be getting some funds inthere when i am paid by some sites.

The exchangers that I am using are not buying Perfectmoney, but I know a local exchanger that buying funds from Perfectmoney, but the rates are not good as LR that's why I don't prefer to use this in HYIP as I still prefer to use LR.

I think that the fact that the majority of HYIP sites would have LR means that there is going to be less room for PM as making use of LR would be more convenient. I dont have much use for this payment processor at the moment but maybe in future I may get to do so.

Sincerely LR is doing greatly but yet i think PM likewise isn't doing badly and that is the major reason we see guys enjoying or let me say they making use of the payment processor.i should be making use of them pretty soon.

I see now a days very less sites are accepting Perfect money and before when it was launched that that was doing great but do know what happened as the days goes many people are leaving this payment processor . and to be frank Liberty reserve is really doing great .

Yeah that's true but yet they are still staying strong and if few improvements could be made then there would be an every chance that they would be a paying processor for long.i think they would be rubbing shoulders with LR in the nearest future.

Status
Not open for further replies.