• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

paypal - www.paypal.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ran a small research and I noticed that what you guys are saying is really true. I learnt that paypal and ebay will part ways in 2015. Devin Wenig will lead the new ebay while Dan Schulman from Amex(American Express) will be paypal's president.

Last edited:
Just like as HP is splitting into two, same as Paypal and Ebay. All I need from the New management is a New improvement in the Company in all perspective. Our fingers are crossed to see the next future of this payment processor from the New Administrator.

Then that is good. I also see that is as a good impact for paypal which make them independent just like before, even not that much independent but at least i am sure that Paypal will going to make more innovation in financial industry.

Well,if paypal and ebay part ways,I think paypal is still owned by the US. I don't know if I can ever use paypal. If the new management happens to allow my country to receive funds,I will not make use of this payment processor because I am very sure that my account will get limited frequently ... :D

If Alibaba going to purchase majority shares of paypal then they can end up as Chinese company. I do hope that it won't happen. But in capitalist world every thing is about money. If Alibaba offer a good price I do think Paypal will give in. Beside Alibaba really want to have paypal as its main processor also.

Paypal if idenpendent will become target by some big companies and not only Alibaba. Apple could acquire them if they want. But i heard from Some sources that Ebay split Paypal into independent business so it can expand and not because it designed to be sold.

Paypal if idenpendent will become target by some big companies and not only Alibaba. Apple could acquire them if they want. But i heard from Some sources that Ebay split Paypal into independent business so it can expand and not because it designed to be sold.
What other big companies? Is this just a personal speculation? Or a fact? Because Alibaba already announce its interest to Paypal. And Ebay already admin that Alibaba is interested to paypal. Is their other big companies that you can name that actually interested to acquire paypal also? Because its can really have big impact to paypal.

Finally, I have here another debit card that I can link to my Paypal account for additional or alternative way for withdrawals. I have my EON account. Just then, I'm still not good with the source of Paypal funds because, it is small. And yet, Paypal don't have like investment thing that is high risks.

@riddick09
I am just wondering. Have you tried to get official bank statement in EON of Union bank? I tried three times and they just give me a website balance sheet that has no address and official Unionbank address on it. Its so frustrating as I want it as official documents in case I need it in paypal.

What other big companies? Is this just a personal speculation? Or a fact? Because Alibaba already announce its interest to Paypal. And Ebay already admin that Alibaba is interested to paypal. Is their other big companies that you can name that actually interested to acquire paypal also? Because its can really have big impact to paypal.
Alibaba might have announced that they are interested in paypal but that doesn't mean that other companies can buy shares from them. Apple is a big company,regardless of that so far the owner or owners of paypal are willing to sell some shares,definitely any company can show interest,be it big or small company.

I'm just wondering if anyone use neteller debitcard in paypal? I want to try adding neteller deditcard in paypal but I don't know if theirs some problem with that. Because I am thinking that this is the best way I can transfer my funds from neteller to paypal.

In the internet and the other forum ,many of them said that Paypal is okay to use with neteller debit card as it issued by MasterCard. So overall using it at paypal funds base in a sense is very possible to happen.

I am hoping that before the end of the month I can get that card. Once I get that card I will try to use it in paypal and hope that I can transfer my funds from neteller to my paypal using neteller debit mastercard. But if its not allowed then I have no choice but to cashout it myself. lols.

Do you want to withdraw to your debit card or you want to use for verification? The fees is quite high for debit card withdrawal, especially with neteller debit card, i think that is not that efficient when you use that for your paypal account, if you have more than $150 in your account just withdraw the money to your bank account.

Do you want to withdraw to your debit card or you want to use for verification? The fees is quite high for debit card withdrawal, especially with neteller debit card, i think that is not that efficient when you use that for your paypal account, if you have more than $150 in your account just withdraw the money to your bank account.
I already have a verified paypal account. What I want is to add my neteller debitcard in paypal. So that when I use paypal to deposit lets say in forex site I deposit using paypal but the funds will come from neteller debit card.

That is fine, adding more than one card is not bad idea also not something which paypal does not allow isn't it? Some my countrymen fellow also has even up to 4 card attached to their paypal account.

I am hoping that before the end of the month I can get that card. Once I get that card I will try to use it in paypal and hope that I can transfer my funds from neteller to my paypal using neteller debit mastercard. But if its not allowed then I have no choice but to cashout it myself. lols.
I am so sure that it won't be possible,this are 2 different payment processors and as far as I know,paypal does not support any form of exchange. You can attach your Neteller card to your paypal account but you can't withdraw from your neteller to your paypal,so it is vice versa.

I am so sure that it won't be possible,this are 2 different payment processors and as far as I know,paypal does not support any form of exchange. You can attach your Neteller card to your paypal account but you can't withdraw from your neteller to your paypal,so it is vice versa.
Finally I did it. Now I can link my neteller to paypal. I am so happy. Its cost me like 9% total fee but some how its worth it. Since neteller and paypal are two safe processor. Now I can have funds in my paypal using the card of neteller.

Oh i see,it means that no matter how many cards attached to your paypal account are attched to your bank account as one,this makes it possible for you to deposit into your trading account with paypal with the funds in your neteller card.

As long as your card is your card that is not even matter, you can link more than one from different provider too if you can afford that much, there are a lot of poeple that did the same thing, but remember that using that way could increase the fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.