• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

PAMM Solution - Have you invest in PAMM?

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
For definition of PAMM, How it work and the different between PAMM and Managed account, includes a list of Forex brokers who offer PAMM solution please check out PAMM Account | Online Forex brokers with PAMM account

Personally I don't invest in PAMM but what about you?

Have you invest in PAMM or managed a PAMM account? which is the best broker for PAMM trading? How it work for you?

Please feel free to share your thoughts and experiences. :)

Compare with managed account, PAMM is more comfortable but I've not try it yet as there have something I would prefer more that is automated trading.

No I have never invested in pa mm solution but i have heard about the pa mm solution idea that through pa mm solution a trader and stock holder can control many trading accounts through one trading platform Its idea is based on deposit size of each account and its ratio is distributed by its allocation.so that the ratio is being managed between different accounts of a person.so its a better idea in Forex trading and one has to look at the option of Pa mm solution.

Imy opinion they who have PAMM project is a usual trader. They are dare to manage investment from newbie trader so that they have enough margin to trade. But they do not a solution for investor. They can be loss even in all fund you invest. Be wisely to choose a PAMM owner. They can be a scammer for you.

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
I am more familiar with Zulutrade, it's almost the same right?

It's not the same. Zulutrade offer automated trading and you got signal, you put on the trade by yourself while you give trading permission to someone else if you invest in PAMM.

i never invested my money in PAMM, but lately i don't hear about this much in my local forum, actually i reall want to invest in PAMM so bad, but their minimum deposit is so high, i even see some traders that give about $300 or $100 for every deposit.

i never invested my money in PAMM, but lately i don't hear about this much in my local forum, actually i reall want to invest in PAMM so bad, but their minimum deposit is so high, i even see some traders that give about $300 or $100 for every deposit.

I manage my PAMM called Silver Investment Fund.

Min. invest is $1
I trade EUR/JPY and GBP/USD
Max. 2 open trades, 1 for each pair
Low DD
SL is always max.30pips
TP trailing
Max 1% risk per trade

I think PAMM is a nice idea, and many brokers have begun to provide it as a future to their retail traders, but the disadvantages abound, and should be done carefully. One has to do a lot of enquiries before choosing a person to invest with. Recently however, several options to PAMM trading are emerging like Copy Trader by IF, Mirror Trading by UWC are just the few that i can recall at the moment.

I never invested in PAMM but want to invest because some of my traders friends invested in PAMM system with instaforex and they earn a handsome amount over their investment, so i am looking forward to it and soon i will invest in PAMM system.

Who are those friends that invested in pamm account and how much have they invested. I I'm just wondering if it's good to use a pamm account as well. Anyway if I know for sure it's a good one I want to invest also on this system.

It seems that most traders in here haven't tried investing yet in PAMM. Well, I also haven't tried investing in PAMM, but I am quite interested so in the near future I will consider on investing in PAMM as it is a good way to earn some extra bucks.

Yes that is true pamm investment is very good and correct for sure if you invest in pamm account what you get is nothing but two sided sword that is either you loss and or you gain the fact that you are investing in PAMM account dose not mean that you wont loss.

I have plans to invest into the PAMM as most of the time, the pamm is single hand solution that works for most of my taste. I would consider that PAMM can be good for the most definitely but it would be something to consider if you don't want to trade actively.

This is usually my option whenever I don't have the trading motivation or to not have the confidence to make trades. PAMM is definitely a good substitute but we need to careful also on how to have choose those qualified traders to invest our money and to trade on their behalf. But currently, I haven't experience PAMM trading.

I think using the PAMM solution has something to be considered as well because that way you save the time and money most of the time. If people can spend that time and money then surely they can make things better for their life.I think for that reason we have to consider PAMM.