• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

PAMM Solution - Have you invest in PAMM?

I have plans to invest into the PAMM. Earlier we know that there used to be system where we used to have some ways to manage the money and the money manager is the one who used to know how that thing can be managed there for the time being. that is what makes the change.

I want to invest in PAMM and I do want to earn big amount of money. I do believe that forex trading is the only way I can manage my account without any problem. I'm really interested to see myself becoming a rich trader and I try to focus more on learning and then earning.

Yes I have invested in PAMM account infact when I invest here I think that people dont loss with pamm account but after some time I realise that pamm investment do come with terms and agreement.
So there is no 100% assured the risk that they get may likely pass on to you

Well, I haven't invested in PAMM mainly because I have not considered it. I hardly know what the minimum is as I learnt it requires high capital to. Even when the money could be affordable, I simply haven't seen some enough reason to.

I don't do pamm and will not either cause I can trade successfully for myself. I think once you give total control of your money to someone you don't even see or know, it become so fearful cause they can just say oops I'm sorry, bad market, all is lost. So, you can't do anything about it. There are potential for theft and losses that are gear towards scamming clients. I've read so many horrible things about managed funds so I stay away from them as well as recommending others to be wary of it and to examine it further before they go into it. They even make a movie about it and they executed a lot of money managers in movies cause they scammed people and cause them to lose everything. Although it would be nice to make money with pamm, but there are too much doubts about it as the money manager could not careless cause its not their money to begin with. Also, I rather copy traders on Etoro than do pamm.

I have never invested in PAMM and do not plan to do so in the shorter term. This is because, I wish to learn trading and investing in a PAMM account would never enable me to do so. Thus, it is always better to trade for myself. Even if there is a loss, I can analyze and identify the mistakes or loopholes in my strategy. This would ultimately enable me to refine myself as a trader. Investing in a PAMM is suitable only for those who do not wish to take trading as their career.

I rather copy traders than do pamm. I think putting someone in control of your hard earned money is not the best way to go at it. I rather invest in long term stocks, bonds, and any fixed income rather than pamm since they're less risky and no fraud but in pamm, the managers can have bad days or decide to take off with your money and say that he lost in the trades. How would I know? I think pamm should be structured in a way that will keep safe of investors money while they earn some fixed income without losing all of their money.

The pamm account is another best place for people who have low knowledge about forex trading can actually have someone who is more exprienced to trade for them in the sense that they can hire someone who would share the profits been made. with the ratio 6:4 or there by.

The pamm account is another best place for people who have low knowledge about forex trading can actually have someone who is more exprienced to trade for them in the sense that they can hire someone who would share the profits been made. with the ratio 6:4 or there by.

They surely can do that but there is also risks too. I mean the manager can lose it all and say that the market is bad and you cna't do much but fold your hands too. How about trying Etoro or Zulu where you can copy good traders and the income is sure that way and you still maintain control over your money so no total loss. I prefer to copy trades rather than to use pamm. I'm so against managed funds due to many horrid stories from it.

I rather copy traders than do pamm. I think putting someone in control of your hard earned money is not the best way to go at it. I rather invest in long term stocks, bonds, and any fixed income rather than pamm since they're less risky and no fraud but in pamm, the managers can have bad days or decide to take off with your money and say that he lost in the trades. How would I know? I think pamm should be structured in a way that will keep safe of investors money while they earn some fixed income without losing all of their money.
Copy trading in basic is same like PAMM, in copy trading you depend on someone's strategy while in PAMM you depend on your manager performance, the different only you copy someone's startegy in Copy Trading while in PAMM you don't.

In fact PAMM also can do well if you only can choose the best pamm manager based on their performance.

That's true anyway but if they place the both of them side by side for me to make a choice, I would copy trade. That said, I may not go for managed account because not everyone can handle your money the way they would have handled their own money safely. Before choosing a manager, I think it's wise enough to thoroughly check the managers past and present performance which I don't know how detailed it is provided.

Never tried to invest in PAMM account since I am willing to manage the money myself. I will tried hard to make capital increase and learn to trade in more effective way. PAMM account is created to people who interested to get profit but don’t want to trading and deal with the risk.

I have not invested in pamm before. Why is because, I like to handle my account. I like to trade by myself and when I lose, I know that I lost. I don't like to give the trust of my trading capital to another person to manage. It is not every pamm manager that will make you profit.

Well, I haven't invested in PAMM mainly because I have not considered it. I hardly know what the minimum is as I learnt it requires high capital to. Even when the money could be affordable, I simply haven't seen some enough reason to.

Contrary to your thoughts, PAMM does not require huge investments. There are decently managed PAMM accounts which calls for an investment of $25. All you need to do is study in detail the performance of a trader and make suitable choice. If you are go in selecting a proper PAMM account then it will be very profitable. Also, there is no need to monitor the market and only track your own accounts performance. In case you are not satisfied, an exit can be made pertaining to the terms mentioned at the time of signing up.

I invested in PAMM trading sometime ago but I did not know what is it like untill I start learning much about the pamm system which was highly in favoure for sure and the time its tool to yield more result is yet small

Contrary to your thoughts, PAMM does not require huge investments. There are decently managed PAMM accounts which calls for an investment of $25. All you need to do is study in detail the performance of a trader and make suitable choice. If you are go in selecting a proper PAMM account then it will be very profitable. Also, there is no need to monitor the market and only track your own accounts performance. In case you are not satisfied, an exit can be made pertaining to the terms mentioned at the time of signing up.
Yes, as at then, I never knew PAMM could even go as low as a dollar. Well, I decided to try it out with some few dollars with a broker in Insta. Since it is something that the investor can go as low as that which he can afford, there is no harm in trying it out to see how it works. But then, the trader hasn't stayed up to a year with the broker, but so far, the performance is good.

No, I am not interested in PAMM service; because it’s one kind of automatic trading! From my 1st day of trading I do manual trading! I spend almost one year in demo for learning Forex trading! Here, I don’t need others help.

Timing, I mean trade location is very much important parameter here! I select my trade locations according to the position of support and resistance level, so most of the case I’m successful.

I also don't invest in PAMM, because I want to control my funds

That’s the right decision! I think, PAMM service is appropriate for the investors! Traders need to handle their live trading account according to their trading knowledge and experience! Really, depending on others is not a prominent way.