• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

PAMM Solution - Have you invest in PAMM?

Pamm account investment is one of the account which we can as well derived something from yes but even with that we the traders need to be very carefull while investing here because sometime we can loss huge amount of money

I have plans to invest into the fxopen or maybe instaforex PAMM solution beccause that seems to be a good way of managing the money. I don't think other ways to make money is possible these days with the limited time so that is the option for now for me.

Well I invest in PAMM long time ago and I was very satisfy with that so I will continue with Pamm invest thou the money I do invest here I normally took it as a forgeten money so if I get succees or faillure I dont care

It seems that most investors in here haven't tried making an investment yet in PAMM. Well, I also haven't tried making an investment in PAMM, but I am quite fascinated so in the long run I will consider on making an investment in PAMM as it is a excellent way to generate some additional dollars.

It seems that most investors in here haven't tried making an investment yet in PAMM. Well, I also haven't tried making an investment in PAMM, but I am quite fascinated so in the long run I will consider on making an investment in PAMM as it is a excellent way to generate some additional dollars.

i really want to do that, but PAMM in my country i mean the trader that come from my country usually have bigger amount for their deposit, it is usually about $100-$500 per deposit, but i see few that offered $50, and unfortunately that $50 minimum deposit traders have bad records

Well even the popular online brokers with such low limit have the bad record. most of them are set to take the money away from you. It would be ahrd to understand how they make money consistently doing that as time goes people will realize that. so we can see that finding a good PAMM broker is challenge.

That's why I prefer to trade and believe in my trading skills than to invest in pamm account. For me if you want to be on top you need to be what is on top and right now instead of investing in pamm why not become a pamm manager.

It is good to have the trading skill but the time is one more factor to consider. And this is where the options llike PAMM and the managed trading where people invest money into the management of their forex funds, makes sense. If you do have time then better trade directly.

There's no reason or purpose for those who able to trade on their own to use PAMM investments. I also don't prefer on having this kind of investments in Forex and to try to trust and trade on the trader on our behalf. I'm not sure who are those able to become successful in that business.

nahid

Membership Revoked
Personally I also don't invest in PALM as I prefer trading by myself.so its a better idea in Forex trading and one has to look at the option of Pa mm solution.They can be loss even in all fund you invest.i never invested my money in PALM, but lately i don't hear about this much in my local forum.

I have not yet traded actively but are planning to trade on regular basis. I would be sure to see how the PAMM can change things around there.I mean investing from others and how that is going to end up as well. I don't know if the people are going to be easy on things there for sure most of the time with direct trading.

Well, I wonder where you going to have capital for your regular trading. I don't think that there will PAMM plans for me. And yet, we are better to have direct trading to learn things in Forex and to not have to think of trusting and worrying about our investments.

I used to invest in pamm account about 2 years back. I invested in liteforex and also earned good returns from my investment for over 4 months. The returns varied from 10 % to 30 % per month. Now I prefer trading myself and stopped investing in pamm accounts.I think I can safely earn around 30 -40 % from Forex trading myself so do not find the need of pamm investing any more.

The ratio is being managed between different accounts of a person.so its a better idea in Forex trading and one has to look at the option of Pa mm solution. In my opinion they who have PAMM project is a usual trader. They are dare to manage investment from newbie trader so that they have enough margin to trade.

Yes, I'm using lite forex PAMM investment account, even though I'm still new and do not know much about its usefulness. PAMM I think it's like an investment where we get the profit from the trading done by an account manager, and we also do not have the risk of large losses when the manager of the trading losses or stop out

I don't know how good it is. But I'd rather choose social trading just like Etoro or Currensee because their social trading is friendly and it is easy to interact with others though Etoro trading platform seems poor.

i do not invest in PAMM but i ever used copy trading maybe it just as same as PAMM account work but more easy and we do not need to invest our funds, only searching for good performance trader and copy their trade with some parameters that suit with our capital

I also don't invest in PAMM but I do run a PAMM account. I do hope that in the long run we all can end up making good profit without any worries. I'm really expecting to see my account grow to a 1,000 dollars PAMM account. my account is only 400 dollars but I keep on trading hoping that my account will going to grow.

I also don't invest in PAMM but I do run a PAMM account. I do hope that in the long run we all can end up making good profit without any worries. I'm really expecting to see my account grow to a 1,000 dollars PAMM account. my account is only 400 dollars but I keep on trading hoping that my account will going to grow.

So you are doing the PAMM for someone or investing on your behalf. If I am not wrong pamm is that account type that supports trading for someone and where the profits will be shared? Thats good I have not think about investing in that account due to I prefer learning on my own.

Well, the pamm account is a place where we will have to get someone who is well exprienced trader to assist on managing the trading account for us and to this we will have to share the percentage being earned, depend on the agreement made. Well, I see it as a waste because I can with time learn how to trade and trade by my self.