• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

OKPay - okpay.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Okpay's regulator is not that strict then it is useless. What people want is how they feel safe to their account. Strict regulator will help Okpay gain more confidence to the public. Maybe they should try to be regulated by FINMA or FCA, if they think CFTC/NFA is too much for them.

Well,what you are saying will have to depend on individual and countries. For someone like me,if OKPAY gets strict just like STP,Payza etc,then I am afraid I will no longer make use of it. Regulated payment processors are strict to my country that was why I said it will depend on country. For people staying in Indonesia,they might prefer the payment processor to be strict because there country is already developed.

Not developed enough yet, but if you ask me that Okpay is doing better right now, i like the fact that Okpay has lower fee even for unverified member, so with being only as unverified member we already get some advantage over other payment processor.

Okpay is getting more popular in the HYIP industry because I can see so many hyips now accepting it as on of the payment gateways,I think in few years to come,payeer will be more popular in the hyip world. Regardless of the popularity,OKPAY is a good payment processor.

Until now i think that is true, just look at there are a lot of HYIP and also Forex broker that accept Okpay. I think this is because Okpay's good nature which is open to so many kind of business yet still trying to look for their clients.

OKPAY is really a lovely payment processor but what I don't really like about it is,it is not mobile friendly. Someone like me that doesn't make use of a laptop I find it so difficult to make use of OKPAY through my mobile phone. The API of OKPAY is not like that of PM or PAYEER. Anyway,like I have said,OKPAY seems good but I will prefer PM and PR over it.

I think that Payeer is already popular in the Hyip industries to Okpay.
I would have know much about the Mobile friendly of Okpay if am using it. But every platform is going Mobile, so they should too.

I think that Payeer is already popular in the Hyip industries to Okpay.
I would have know much about the Mobile friendly of Okpay if am using it. But every platform is going Mobile, so they should too.
It looks like it is quite reasonable to engaged in the world of mobile, OKPAY can get a lot of opportunities to expand its business to mobile phone users. Aside from that Okpay also should make it easier for people to use it for many things including HYIP for sure.

Since when Egopay turned scam,so many HYIPs admins have now started making use of OKPAY,I know more than 5 hyips that are accepting OKPAY as one of its payment gateways. I tried to login to my account 2 days ago,I was unable to do that,I got a message that I have not logged into my account for a very long time that I should change my password,when I saw that message,I left the site.

@sindarin is used in Hyip world very well but not used more to payeer over there.
@hadg33 that is a good security major, it will be that of PM, changing password every month.
Payeer? You mean that Okpay is not used in HYIP anymore as payment? Well if that is your post then i think you are wrong, there are some HYIP admins that still using OKpay as the payment up to now.

No, I mean frequency. Payeer is most used to Okpay in Hyip industry.
That is, in 100 Hyip, Okpay will have the share of about 30% Hyips.

DO anyone here want to suggest me which is the most reputable payment processor, Its very risky to safe our fund in Payment system.

It is not necessary saving our fund in unregulated payment processors.
You can use Paypal, they are the number one till date and also the safest.

No, I mean frequency. Payeer is most used to Okpay in Hyip industry.
That is, in 100 Hyip, Okpay will have the share of about 30% Hyips.
I don't know how much it will share to the other but Okpay for sure keep stronger as the day goes on, and gain more popularity from users who use it. It seems Okpay's target is stability first.

Last edited:
@sindarin is used in Hyip world very well but not used more to payeer over there.
@hadg33 that is a good security major, it will be that of PM, changing password every month.
Well,you might call it a good security but what I will say is that they shouldn't have made it compulsory for a user to change his password,Perfect Money has something like this,you can always ignore it. Anyway,I finally changed my password but I am still going to change it to what it was.

Totally right. It shouldn't be forced, rather optional. Some formal password are strong already, and changing it should intentional. This type of system is not appreciable.

They want us to change our password for our own good,they are just protecting our accounts from being hacked or for safety cautions,I don't have a problem with that all I just said was,I will change my password again.

Well, I haven't even come across such in Okpay though I use it less frequently than some other payment processors. However, I still prefer their low fees which is the major reason I prefer it in online betting.

Hmmm also having a good Ranking In the world Ranking system. Global Rank
Rank in Russia

Russian must have love using this processor daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.