• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

New Forex trader

I always tell the new traders to choose a mentor for themselves in order to stay long and profitable on the Forex market. A new trader needs good guidance at every new stage of his career. We have to play our part in order to help him out. Do you agree with me experienced traders?

I always tell the new traders to choose a mentor for themselves in order to stay long and profitable on the Forex market. A new trader needs good guidance at every new stage of his career. We have to play our part in order to help him out. Do you agree with me experienced traders?

It’s not easy at all. I see, there have a long list on so called mentor in online; and they are one kind of scam! On the other hand, the charge is another important issue. That’s why, it’s very common scenario that, new traders start their learning process manually.

From my point of view, forex can be a challenging field for the new traders. and a naïve trader should first try to acquire required trading knowledge before he can step into the real world of trading in this competitive market place. Various forex forums, demo trading accounts along with a variety of learning tools are now available in the front of naïve traders so that they can get knowledge about this market easily.

From my point of view, forex can be a challenging field for the new traders. and a naïve trader should first try to acquire required trading knowledge before he can step into the real world of trading in this competitive market place. Various forex forums, demo trading accounts along with a variety of learning tools are now available in the front of naïve traders so that they can get knowledge about this market easily.

I appreciate your points, but mate; honestly it’s not easy, I mean learning process! If would, then success ratio would be much higher, till now more than 90% traders are strolling here & that’s the reality.

Now there are so many brokers with varous conditions, platforms, minimum deposits, to suit everyone.

Of course, there have enough numbers but till now it’s a tough job to the new traders! Know why? Because, good brokers are not available here & there as like the market maker.

Successful trading is depend on most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a successful trading life at all if you don’t have a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

demo experience sometimes doesn't work in really account, its really true. but that not mean , it is useless. beginners level of course minimum have to spend 3-5 months in here to ensure live trading experience.

actually making profit is not a big deal in Forex trading , the main things in there to keep consistent level which is the main challenge . anyone can make profit by one or two times.

beginners have no patience , its very common issue , for that reason i think its too much . i prefer demo besides studying with baby pips school.

loss is a thing that always taught us a great lesson but we generally cant take this general issue, we got upset when making losses and trade over and over for recovery, as a result, lost almost whole equity.

success is open for all kinds of trader , make sure most powerful analyzing trade knowledge with a reliable support from a credible trading broker.

In this trading place choosing a broker is very much difficult, because there are almost thousands online broker in this retail market and most of them are found to be scams. We can choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

Leaning from own trading mistake is the best practice! But, we should try to complete our main learning process in the beginning stage of trading!

generally the beginners trade over and over above all when making a losses , they try to overcome the losses by overtrading but at the end of the day they become loser.

Despite of good money managing skill , leverage can be harmful . because the market is too much volatile and there is nothing 100% in here.

i love demo trading, in a demo account, i use my all trading strategies and high leverage in there to see the performance of how it works.