• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

New Forex trader

The newcomers need a proper guidance to keep survive in this volatile trading place , in order to me I think ForexPaceArmy , EarnForex and Baybypips school can be a great source for the new traders to acquire most powerful analyzing basic knowledge which is very supportive to continue a live trading in a proper way.

A number of novice traders start their trading with a wrong mentality, yes they want to earn huge amount of money automatically! As a result, they start their trading with huge damages and then leave! But I see, pro traders are very silent here! I am not sure about this popular statistic; but I believe knowledgeable traders can make money here quite comfortably!

Professional traders simply have no time to engage in chatter on the forums, while the rest of the talk, they earn money. So train and join the society of successful and rich silent people.

The newcomers need a proper guidance to keep survive in this volatile trading place , in order to me I think ForexPaceArmy , EarnForex and Baybypips school can be a great source for the new traders to acquire most powerful analyzing basic knowledge which is very supportive to continue a live trading in a proper way.

Agree with your opinion! There is no specific way of learning Forex trading business! But no doubt, popular Forex forums re playing such a great role here! I have also learned news trading through using ForexFactory Forum,

I have seen mostly traders always suggest demo account for practicing, but I think instead of demo micro account really works to acquire real trading experience. Because, after passing sometimes the traders lost interest in demo. It’s my experience please don’t take it personally.

Professional traders simply have no time to engage in chatter on the forums, while the rest of the talk, they earn money. So train and join the society of successful and rich silent people.

I don’t think so! I know, there have so many successful traders who are active in forum! In addition, Forex Forum is the most decent storage of trading knowledge! But, it’s true they are very busy with their time.

A number of novice traders start their trading with a wrong mentality, yes they want to earn huge amount of money automatically! As a result, they start their trading with huge damages and then leave! But I see, pro traders are very silent here! I am not sure about this popular statistic; but I believe knowledgeable traders can make money here quite comfortably!

Agree with you. Those who are really good at doing their job stay silent. I doubt they even have an account. They just read. Their participation would have helped lots of people including me.

In Forex for trading a healthy trading life with certainly we the traders have to choose the broker which always guarantees their clients funds with a wide range of trading technologies.

In Forex for trading a healthy trading life with certainly we the traders have to choose the broker which always guarantees their clients funds with a wide range of trading technologies.

Healthy trading life is always preferred but what's the connection with broker?

For ensuring a flexible trading life we the traders have to make sure proper trading knowledge by learning, a reliable support from a credible trading broker , real money managing plan , risk management approach, low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

There is nothing which is able to reduce your frustration until make sure a trading discipline as well controlling emotions. We traders feel frustrated when we lose, and only due to lacking trading discipline and because of emotions we always fall a great loss.

Managing the risk is a great skill in successful trading, we can’t avoid the demo trading which sometimes teach us how to manage risk. When you trade with high leverage in demo then you ll understand how much risk you have to take in live for avoiding loss. So please remove this immature thinking that demo doesn’t work.

Make sure a profit target ratio in demo. Don’t move on others until achieving the target. And always try to control emotions and greediness that is the foremost reason for losing in forex trading.

New traders dependably look for a entry. They sit before the charts throughout the day. Indeed, even there are a few traders who can not rest legitimately around evening time. It is terrible. Settle maybe a couple trading sessions and inquiry entry in those sessions in higher time periods.

The newcomers always should be careful before using leverage, because it always contains risk. If you know how to manage risk when trading, then it is possible to make profit very rapidly by using leverage, otherwise your condition could be as like short time suicide.

From this market place so many traders fail despite of having powerful trading strategies, because they have no proper money managing plan. the success in Fx depend on money management , so we the traders who are particularly beginners have to emphasis on money managing plan besides acquiring good trading knowledge.

The traders who are particularly newcomers always scared about using leverage high leverage due to many risk, but according to me, if you have enough balance with a good trading strategy the possibility is very potential to make profit rapidly. But with a small balance it would be better to avoid trade with a high leverage, because it always contains high risk.