• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

New Forex trader

From this market place so many traders fail despite of having powerful trading strategies, because they have no proper money managing plan. the success in Fx depend on money management , so we the traders who are particularly beginners have to emphasis on money managing plan besides acquiring good trading knowledge.

This is very true. Even if a trader uses a trading strategy which has a low success rate. A good money management plan can make that method profitable. And over time a trader can improve his chances to win and hence proper money management strategies will bring more profit.

This is very true. Even if a trader uses a trading strategy which has a low success rate. A good money management plan can make that method profitable. And over time a trader can improve his chances to win and hence proper money management strategies will bring more profit.

I think, in this case: a healthy profit ratio would be helpful! Such as, if a traders works with 1:3 profit ratio! That means, he will be able to recover 3 trades by only one TP! Yes, I am always interested to take such a big opportunities!

I think, in this case: a healthy profit ratio would be helpful! Such as, if a traders works with 1:3 profit ratio! That means, he will be able to recover 3 trades by only one TP! Yes, I am always interested to take such a big opportunities!

1:3 reward ratio is a difficult thing to achieve. That's my opinion by the way. It would be less stressful to create a 1:1.5 or 1:2 risk reward ratio. But if that's your preference then it's good if you can do that.

A number of novice traders start their trading with a wrong mentality, yes they want to earn huge amount of money automatically! As a result, they start their trading with huge damages and then leave! But I see, pro traders are very silent here! I am not sure about this popular statistic; but I believe knowledgeable traders can make money here quite comfortably!

A number of novice traders start their trading with a wrong mentality, yes they want to earn huge amount of money automatically! As a result, they start their trading with huge damages and then leave! But I see, pro traders are very silent here! I am not sure about this popular statistic; but I believe knowledgeable traders can make money here quite comfortably!

It is true. Those who can utilize their knowledge and make a decent trading plan can bring positive pips to their account and with a good money management plan it can turn it in to decent profit. But the sad thing is they stay silent.

For leading a secure and profitable trading life with certainly we the traders have to choose in regulated trading broker which guarantee their clients funds. Only regulated trading broker make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.

It's definitely good when some experienced trader helps to a newbie and brings him up. However, it happens rarely, that's why newbies should improve themselves and read a lot of information about it.

For becoming a knowledgeable trader obviously we the traders have to trade multiple currencies. My trading career in demo account I always trade various pairs to see the performance how it works. This approach always helps me to increase my trading performance very rapidly.

Babypips School and Beginner Boot camp from FPA both are more appropriate for beginner level for learning most accurate basic understanding. Keep focusing on there and kick off a demo account besides this. Learning and practicing is a great combination. Good luck

If we want to get maximal result in Forex by our trading we the traders have to make sure proper trading plan , remove emotion , risk management , money management skill and much more that are very supportive to lead a better trading life with certainly.

For making profit with great consistency we the traders have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading experience , in my trading career I always like to trade in long term trading style , but sometimes I use scalping approach due to getting profit very rapidly.

If newcomers want to learn Forex accurately should choose the broker which always ensures exclusive educational facilities as like Pips school which is really supportive to be a knowledgeable trader rapidly.

The beginner should use demo account minimum for three months, sometimes many brokers organize demo contest with real money prizing. Newcomers can join here. It could be great to acquire real trading experince.

To become successful trade in Forex is a big deal, not hurry to learn Forex . It’s a long term process to acquire good knowledge and experience which can make you successful trader.

Actually there is no magic key in Fx trading which can make you successful every day, according to me if we fixed our target or trading pips , this approach can make us emotional and greedy in particularly the traders who are newcomers. we can have a goal to achieve our percentage , this way is too much comfortable than fixed a pips of amount.

There are only few traders who are real professional in Forex and their trading success can be 100% . Otherwise 99.5% are not able to make 100% success from this volatile trading place. Mostly are loser from here, because success is a long time process in Forex.

At the very beginning, it's better not to hurry and dedicate enough time for trading on a demo account. Also, one the last is done it's necessary to analyze all news related to the market.

The newcomers need a proper guidance to keep survive in this volatile trading place , in order to me I think ForexPaceArmy , EarnForex and Baybypips school can be a great source for the new traders to acquire most powerful analyzing basic knowledge which is very supportive to continue a live trading in a proper way.

Yes, BabyPips school is very useful one to learn basic of technical & news trading; but it’s not enough actually! You need to learn advance trading for being a successful player in Forex.

In Fx trading security is a major issue when choosing a broker. We the traders have to choose the broker which guarantee their clients funds.

I can partially agree with you regarding that you don't need to hurry and it's better to start with a demo account, but it's also not worthy to spend a lot of time using it, as it doesn't develop the trading psychology, for which the micro account is way more suitable.