• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

New Forex trader

We joined in this trading place because of earning money hugely. But after passing sometimes we can realize how much difficult this one , so before entering in here beginner trader should know the reality . it can support them for avoiding loss.

practice is important and for that demo is a good choice , but i dont like this, i always try to maintain live account with minor balance . its supportive to acquire live knowledge and experience.

“Survival of the fittest” seems so true in the world of forex trading. A trader who learns well often trades well. And a trader who takes education for granted, and trades as if there is free money in the forex market, often ends up losing all that he has in his pocket.

Exotic pair, I really want to trade with Exotic pairs but it seems the spreads of them is unthinkable high, it is range from 4-30 pips. If only the spread is lower I will do it , but right now I still prefer EUR/USD and GBP/USD or JPY/USD which have better spreads it is usually less than 3 pips.

money and risk management its all about same , i feel most of the time , because we use it to avoid unfortunate risk and losses

actually right now its very difficult to make sure 20% return according to trading balance due to US election. but whatever it is we the traders always try to bring profit minimum 5-10%.