• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Neteller - neteller.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean by internal transaction fees? Are you saying if both of us are making use of this PP and you send me a payment,there would be no fees charged? Can you explain more on what you meant by that word "internal transaction".

Thanks for the links,I can see that the site is complicated,I saw a place where they said they charged low fees and in two other places,they said it is free. Anyway,I even noticed that,one can receive funds since the recipient has an email,the ewallet is not necessary.

I think this site is not complicated and maybe what they mean by low fees is the other fess like bank transfer or other, As for internal transacation there is no fee which attract me a lot to use this payment processor, and the most important thing it is not that easy to find a comfortable payment processor and also the regulated one.

Well,you will know better about the payment processor because you are currently making use of it. Why I said it is complicated is what they wrote on the site,the low fees that they talked about might be what you have said but for someone like me,I can just deduce that it has fees for internal transaction.

From what I saw in the site, it appears to me as though they are offering a lot of things for free. If those are anything to go by which I know are, it apparently means that even more of the basic things one do with a payment processor are free there and it gives it much edge over others that are regulated too.

You can even use about 2 virtual debit card even you are not verified member yet, with that virtual card you can verify your paypal or other payment processor that need verification through CC or DC, no internal fee and also this site offering some good services which is one of the strength

what about the card are they giving us free debit card to use because from what I can see its like they are giving free card and are you sure about the paypal verification with this card is it possible because I don't think its possible

what about the card are they giving us free debit card to use because from what I can see its like they are giving free card and are you sure about the paypal verification with this card is it possible because I don't think its possible
It is possible dude, the question is have you ever try it or not, because many people already try this way and i have been linked mine before and everything is fine until now, So far Neteller virtual debit card is legal one because it comes from regulated country like UK.

I don't doubt the possibility of using it to verify PayPal. I think if there are no hidden charges with the card, then it's fine. Neteller is really one of those payment processors that offer their users a wide range of good offers to choose from and I can see it from their review.

It is possible dude, the question is have you ever try it or not, because many people already try this way and i have been linked mine before and everything is fine until now, So far Neteller virtual debit card is legal one because it comes from regulated country like UK.
It's good if neteller is giving their customer free credit card. But what happens in these payment processors is that they will be charging you high for you to be able to withdraw through their card and these charges can go high as up to 5% of the amount you withdraw.

It's good if neteller is giving their customer free credit card. But what happens in these payment processors is that they will be charging you high for you to be able to withdraw through their card and these charges can go high as up to 5% of the amount you withdraw.
Not Credit Card, but Debit Card :D , you must know the difference and the one that they give you for free even you are not verified member are virtual card, not the physic one, if you want the physic card then your account must be verified. About fees i think you can check the site by yourself as i don't pay attention to Debit Card withdrawal fees.

I see neteller as a payment system that is really working hard to prove a melt. They are offering some of the services the likes of PayPal is offering too and that makes them look very much secured. Also, one good thing I like about them is the fact that you can either deposit or withdraw with a variety of options.

What makes Neteller more secured also popular is the SSL security which become the first tier protection, also they regulated by a strict regulator called FCA which make Neteller become like this and gain more recognization from a lot of people.

Correct @Decub it looks that this payment processor has same features with that of Paypal, both Card system, Regulatory and ways of operation.

@sindarin that means that this payment processor do come with a VC even non-verified users can still get the Card and that can help them to verify their Paypal with the said Cards; that's interesting.
FCA most be going a great work to Rank online payment processors, and i think that FAC will also help this payment processor to gain masses trust the more online, because of they Regulatory system.

@anosocialnet Yes, but you must not forget that is not credit card bu debit card, so i prefer to say it as VDB(Virtual Debit Card) which is very good for buy something online because it does not need any cards anymore, and as far as i know that Neteller VDB can be used to verify your paypal or other account like Payza.

So even can be used to Verify Payza Account, better. But apart from earning from Forex Trading and Neobox, where else can we earn with this payment processor? Because I rarely see sites using it for there payments.

@anosocialnet Apart from those kind of sites you can find there are hundred sites of poker site that accepted Neteller as the part of payment. Overall this is great because Neteller regulation is good enough and give much comfortable situation for users.

wow, i am not into Poker sites for now, because it needs Huge fund to start with...and because it is much like Gamble, where we can loss and loss and loss most times and still keep on playing it, while hoping for better Days to win...; i better trade forex than that. Anyway, they should work more harder to fall into GPT, PTC sites, that is the commonest sites Online today.

wow, i am not into Poker sites for now, because it needs Huge fund to start with...and because it is much like Gamble, where we can loss and loss and loss most times and still keep on playing it, while hoping for better Days to win...; i better trade forex than that. Anyway, they should work more harder to fall into GPT, PTC sites, that is the commonest sites Online today.
Did we talk about Neteller or forex and gamble? Well, In forex i can see there are few brokers that accept Neteller like my favourite broker which i use until now(IBFX), I think Neteller become popular in forex because of the no fees for transfer your money to the other account.

Status
Not open for further replies.