• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Neteller - neteller.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neteller

Neteller is the first payment processor to offer free prepaid and virtual mastercard for all its clients.Free in a sense that,there are no application,monthly or dormancy fees.It is commonly used in Forex Trading and online games but now is also being accepted by the growing number of make money online sites.

Neteller

whether the benefits of using this payment processor ..? and there aakah bank to gain interest as PerfectMoney ..?? the information you provide is less clear please clarify again ..

whether the benefits of using this payment processor ..? and there aakah bank to gain interest as PerfectMoney ..?? the information you provide is less clear please clarify again ..

One of the benefit of using this payment processor is that,you will get a debit card that you can use for all your purchases online.You can get that fact on the site update and the info i posted here.

Neteller is an online processor its handles purchases online. So what the point of having debit card? its redundanct right? debitcard main function is not to use online because its already been serve by neteller itself.
The reason of debitcard is for withdrawals. Meaning if you withdraw you receive it to your debitcard and you can use your debit card as atm or as creditcard.

i first knew about this payment processor from neobux as it accepts payments from netteler..
well, i dont think its a bad payment processor, all it needs is a some time get established in this industry to gain some popualrity..

Before neteller is popular processor in europe. But since theirs just too many processor now in europe I don't think this one is getting a good share of members. as right now payza (previously known as alertpay) is now base in UK. Moneybookers is also base in UK. and theirs other processor that is base outside UK but base in european countries.

Europe only? It seems that's why neobux has this neteller payment method as the admin is from Europe and also I thought they are just only used in investment programs. I guess many of the payment processors are now in the UK because of not strict on the online programs or transactions unlike in US.

This payment processor is since a long time but as i think this has not maintain this stand as the best . may be dude to the completion of other payment processors i do know . but any ways still there are many users who are still using neteller for there daily transactions. but to be frank the features they are offering are really good .

Neteller is europe base so I guess its popular and known in europe. But since right now theirs just too many processor in europe like MB and payza. I guess neteller will have hard time maintaining its hold to its own market share. And since I'm from philippines I don't see any reason right now why I want or need to this one.

yes,i think this payment processor is strictly used by Europeans and as far as i am concern,i know that netteller has really gained popularity along time ago,and i noticed that it also accepted by sport bookmarkers

- - - Updated - - -

yes,i think this payment processor is strictly used by Europeans and as far as i am concern,i know that netteller has really gained popularity along time ago,and i noticed that it also accepted by sport bookmarkers

so far only europeans who have this payment processor, i rarely see that people who come from outside europeans, overall they are not that attractive even they are one of the old payment processor who have some good reputation, if we check that they have many feature which is not good for Asian members

Wow, really the this was great and awesome .we have to got the free master and other card from the this site .I think that this was also the popular and nice site .It make doing the financial transaction easily.I hope that it was also the secure payment processor .

so far only europeans who have this payment processor, i rarely see that people who come from outside europeans, overall they are not that attractive even they are one of the old payment processor who have some good reputation, if we check that they have many feature which is not good for Asian members

Yea,I guess you are so correct,I think that this payment processor is mostly used by Europeans and that is why the e-currency has really gained popularity amomgst the other payment processors,this e-currency is mostly used in sport bookmarkers

I actually haven't seen any site that using this payment processor, but I am sure that there are somehow some site that using this payment processor. If they giving some free master card in here then that was great especially if we can use it for withdrawal.

Here in india most of the users can't use their cards and also the account maintianence is not much worth these days. you should instead consider using the other payment processor that can be good for the returns. i would consider them for most of the time for sure.

Well even with the popularity which the payment processor has gain I dont even think that its still suitable for me all I know is that the processor is a good payment processor and I can just from then ...join but since they dont accept all nation sorry.

Its main purpose is really for Europe clients only and that's why its only popular in European websites. I guess its because its connected to atm of some banks or something I really don't know. But if my memory is right I think this is the first processor that offers debit card.

This is a good payment processor and I have an account with it. However I am so used with libertyreserve and moneybookers that I have stopped concentrating on any other payment processors. Neteller has some nice offers and I think I will be using this payments processor also quite soon.

1. Referral program
2. Extra bonus offer with some Forex brokers and sportbooks when we make our first deposit using neteller
3. Free prepaid card.

- - - Updated - - -

Im also on europa, ... all using neteller, not only europeans :)

But not all countries that accepted by Neteller so that is why we cannot say that all using neteller because in fact there a lot of people too that don't use neteller because they cannot find a program that use Neteller.

Status
Not open for further replies.