• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Neteller - neteller.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have an account in neteller and it is verified to the level which allow me to withdraw 5000$ each time and transfer also the same amount of money each time and it is so simple processor i like it too much

@anosocialnet, it should, that's the essence of it. To be used for online shopping as well that accepts MasterCard. I think some payment processors would have to adopt the option of having a MasterCard for their customers as it is a way of easing the stress of having to look for exchangers. I see this taking a future toll on epayment system.

Yea, some payment processors, but i prefer all payment processors should have they ATM usable Cards, either through Master Card or Visa or direct from their company like this processor. Because that will make withdraw very easy to their clients, that is to say we can withdraw from any ATM that has Master Card or Visa Card Logo, and that Logo can be found world wide.

i have an account in neteller and it is verified to the level which allow me to withdraw 5000$ each time and transfer also the same amount of money each time and it is so simple processor i like it too much
Yeah they are so simple i also like the reason of that so i am still using until now, with a lot of feature and also the rate of this payment processor balance in my country right now Neteller is my 4th Payment processor that i am still using.

I have never used this payment processor but would like to if their fees and transactions are good and on time payments...

I have never used this payment processor but would like to if their fees and transactions are good and on time payments...
I think you might need to flip back pages to get some interesting facts about the payment processor and one of those you might like is the fact that it has no internal transaction fees. It is also, not supported in so any countries.

Yeah you won't be charged a single fee when doing internal transaction here, i actually hope that neteller could be accepted by more regulated forex broker, since this payment processor actually regulated by FCA itself, and bring more reputation to Neteller.

I think that reputation is only a way for a company like this one needs to have, so they can be more trusted by they investor/clients ... and that will make they name more famous in this industry. But i will like to ask "why are they not accepting other countries", because i know that Eg. PM is not accepting US today is because of LR.

My broker is making use of this payment processor as a means of deposit and withdrawal and I have checked the features which is attractive. Whereas I make use of third party payment processors too much, I will start using this one and see if it can be a better one for me.

I think that reputation is only a way for a company like this one needs to have, so they can be more trusted by they investor/clients ... and that will make they name more famous in this industry. But i will like to ask "why are they not accepting other countries", because i know that Eg. PM is not accepting US today is because of LR.
They have their own reason that you maybe can ask about them, some countries because of the law some countries because they aren't popular there and usually have many Credit Card Fraud Issue, but what Neteller do is trying to provide a better services.

Actually, most times, the major reason that leads to such blacklist, ban and stuff like that centers around issues relating to financial crimes, fraud or the country's policy. In some cases, I feel they try to imitate PayPal - JMO.

Nope, many payment processor which is regulated must be doing something like that, Neteller also wants to gain profit without violate the rules in that country, and if there are a lot of frauds in that country and they are using Neteller they won't make profit because i am sure that government will freeze Neteller for the sake of their citizen's safety

Well, you might be right, maybe not but if we cut across regulated payment processors and the countries they blacklist, we find out that it is peculiar to UK/US/Canadian based processors. WMZ is also regulated and I'm not sure if they blacklist this much. I think if neteller weren't of either of these three countries, they might not have followed suit.

@sindarin Thanks for that, and i think that ... there will be a very serious issue related to that, for depriving one of the Tire-1 location that privilege of using their payment processor for making transactions. But i guess, they might be missing some fund online, because those countries are they the top countries making online transactions but once they are afraid about Fraud or so ... then they need to stay away... against they profit.

Well, I think they are not being so popular here in Africa because where I see it most is mainly brokers sites. I am not denying the fact that they might have other places they are popular too but the much I know is that you rarely see it among out local exchangers, even though they are not accepting my country.
Yes,you are very correct,they are not just popular in Africa at all,I can't even find a single local exchanger that deals with Neteller. As far as I know,I can say that this payment processor is mostly used in Europe and in sport bookies. Though forex and GPT also make uses of it. I think they are just strict like paypal.

Well, you might be right, maybe not but if we cut across regulated payment processors and the countries they blacklist, we find out that it is peculiar to UK/US/Canadian based processors. WMZ is also regulated and I'm not sure if they blacklist this much. I think if neteller weren't of either of these three countries, they might not have followed suit.
Russia based payment processor with UK based payment processor is different thing, from what i see in UK it is stricter rather than Russia, so that is why many people feel comfortable to use Neteller, especially when it comes to trade in forex, since few months ago i use them more, so far the performance is good enough to satisfy me

That is what I have been telling you about payza. Well back to topic,neteller is strict but the strictness can't be compared to a payment processor been regulated in the UK. I think the US are more lenient. Neteller is a good payment processor and it will be so hard for you to see complaints about it in forums.

So far there are less complain about them, but that is fine because there is no such a perfect payment processor, what really attracted me to this payment processor because of the fees and also one of the broke that i am using right now accept neteller.

You said what really attracted you to this payment processor is the fees,are you saying that the fees are so low just like that of PM,WMZ or OKPAY. Well,I have never used Neteller so I don't really know much about the fees but I think the fees are like that of paypal that doesn't have a specified or a partficular fees.

If I'm not wrong, they have no internal transaction fees which makes them a payment processor to behold. Even though there are quite some other fees, I think this feature is one of its kind and which sets them apart from so many other payment processors.

Status
Not open for further replies.