• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

MoneyBookers - moneybookers.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are even more strict than paypal because they are not welcoming people from my country in the sense that even VPN cant be used to get this account because members are been sent latter to their address for verification. very funny though.
Let me try and get you here. I know they do not accept members from this part of the world and they are naturally very strict but sending letters for verification is what I do not know. So each member gets a hard copy letter before his/her account is approved.

Moneybookers is a good payment processor for those whose countries are not accepted by paypal and paysa. But it has a problem with me that after i registered it long ago it said your country rules doesnt allow to use MB for gambling. I didnt care that time and i deposited to a chess gambling site to get my MB account blocked after some days.

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
Let me try and get you here. I know they do not accept members from this part of the world and they are naturally very strict but sending letters for verification is what I do not know. So each member gets a hard copy letter before his/her account is approved.

Not really, it's just a step of verification to increase the transaction limit (withdrawal limited actually). For usual transactions such as get paid from forum only then this is not really necessary.

But, if you get make transaction for few thousand of dollars then your account must be fully verified.

- - - Updated - - -

Moneybookers is a good payment processor for those whose countries are not accepted by paypal and paysa. But it has a problem with me that after i registered it long ago it said your country rules doesnt allow to use MB for gambling. I didnt care that time and i deposited to a chess gambling site to get my MB account blocked after some days.

It mean that you must play accordingly to the rule, you cannot blame them in this case I guess :)

Not really, it's just a step of verification to increase the transaction limit (withdrawal limited actually). For usual transactions such as get paid from forum only then this is not really necessary.

But, if you get make transaction for few thousand of dollars then your account must be fully verified.

- - - Updated - - -

It mean that you must play accordingly to the rule, you cannot claim them in this case I guess :)

I think I was able to get you better this time. But it's still a hard copy verification anyway. Their kind of verification is still good but I am not much concerned since most of the online earning opportunities using skill as their payment processor got other options as well.

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
I think I was able to get you better this time. But it's still a hard copy verification anyway. Their kind of verification is still good but I am not much concerned since most of the online earning opportunities using skill as their payment processor got other options as well.

Few brokers out there are just accept MoneyBookers or Banktransfer, MB is a good choice in that case thou there have limit of how much money you can process.

I've completed 2 steps verifications. I've verified Address and Credit/debit card but my outgoing transaction limit is just 11341.55 USD in any 90 day period. I get stuck there sometime!

But, you are right that in most time we get other options along with MoneyBookers.

They are even more strict than paypal because they are not welcoming people from my country in the sense that even VPN cant be used to get this account because members are been sent latter to their address for verification. very funny though.

I am aware of that,when DCP was not making use of WMZ and I need to earn from this forum,I had to register for a skrill account with a proxy. Can you believe that they detected it and they had to block my account,I was so shocked.

I am aware of that,when DCP was not making use of WMZ and I need to earn from this forum,I had to register for a skrill account with a proxy. Can you believe that they detected it and they had to block my account,I was so shocked.

Yeah they are more advanced even if you where able to retain the account you wont be able to make use of it because they will need to verify your address by send letters also they are used on most brokers which must be making them good money I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah they are more advanced even if you wwhere able to retain the account you wont be able to make use of it because they will need to verify your address by send letters also they are used on most brokers which must be making them good money I guess.

Well, if I really got pro trader right, Moneybookers only send a hard copy of those letters to people dealing in higher sums just like what is obtainable in most (if not all) payment processors. No matter how strict they are, they can still be manipulated. by those doing it.

Well, if I really got pro trader right, Moneybookers only send a hard copy of those letters to people dealing in higher sums just like what is obtainable in most (if not all) payment processors. No matter how strict they are, they can still be manipulated. by those doing it.
They can still be manipulated in what aspect? I don't really get what you meant. I think most people don't really like this payment processor just because it is been regulated. I just wonder why this regulated payment processor is mostly in gambling sites,I mean,sport bookies.

Thats impossible for it to be easily manipulated the only way it can be attained is by having someone who resides at the country where it is accepted. Because I dont think they are having anyother verification means apart from sending the hard copy letter to the used address on registration.

Moneybookers is a good payment processor and you should be consider for the apyout to ebay and some other shops. but they have quite strict controls for the bank transfer which is not a good way to get funds i guess. i mean think about it what seems to be the point for the having verification of bank?

They can still be manipulated in what aspect? I don't really get what you meant. I think most people don't really like this payment processor just because it is been regulated. I just wonder why this regulated payment processor is mostly in gambling sites,I mean,sport bookies.
I wish I understood that regulated. I would have been able to answer well because regulation is has a multi-dimensional definition but if what you mean is being controlled or confined within a particular jurisdiction, then I can tell you that all e-payments are regulated
Thats impossible for it to be easily manipulated the only way it can be attained is by having someone who resides at the country where it is accepted. Because I dont think they are having anyother verification means apart from sending the hard copy letter to the used address on registration.
Most times I get pissed of if I hear people use that word IMPOSSIBLE. It is one word that has seized to exist long time ago and I wonder where you got that easily because I didn't use it. I don't know if you have heard about myus and graphcard (don't tell me they won't accept a virtual address because you and I do not know about them). I don't also know if you are aware it is accepted in our neighbouring Niger. Even if they don't, virtual presence exist, where you use an address of a friend or family relative and name in registering. Don't also tell me you must be there present to receive the letter because they don't know you facially. Let's not go into those illegal means but just wanted to tell you when last I used the word impossible.

[MENTION=51947]Decub[/MENTION],yes you are right with the definition of regulated but as far as I know all e-payments are not regulated,PM is not regulated and some others too. Check this out https://www.moneybookers.com/app/help.pl?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8948975350
You can't see any thing like this with or in PM.

I couldn't factor anything out from the link, perhaps this is the link you wanted to give: moneybookers.com
About the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), well I have not taken time to go through some other payment processors to see under which body they maintain their own policy but I know STP has similar policy as well which could be found here: SolidTrust Pay User Agreement

Oh! I don't know how the link got broken,what I am trying to say is Moneybookers is regulated just like paypal and this is the reason why so many people are not making use of it. They prefer to make use of payment processors that are not regulated because unregulated payment processor are so lenient. I would have given you an example but it would be off topic,so I rest my case.

I wish I understood that regulated. I would have been able to answer well because regulation is has a multi-dimensional definition but if what you mean is being controlled or confined within a particular jurisdiction, then I can tell you that all e-payments are regulated

Most times I get pissed of if I hear people use that word IMPOSSIBLE. It is one word that has seized to exist long time ago and I wonder where you got that easily because I didn't use it. I don't know if you have heard about myus and graphcard (don't tell me they won't accept a virtual address because you and I do not know about them). I don't also know if you are aware it is accepted in our neighbouring Niger. Even if they don't, virtual presence exist, where you use an address of a friend or family relative and name in registering. Don't also tell me you must be there present to receive the letter because they don't know you facially. Let's not go into those illegal means but just wanted to tell you when last I used the word impossible.

Why going to take absurd risk. See you can do it that way having your family member living in the country which the are accepted but then you dare access it from your end even the VPN at times fails. There are no needs getting into this payment processor as they are less benefiting to me. They are one of the most trusted payment processor in the US.

I just got paid by the moneybookers this month from this forum so I can say that they are going to be paying some money on regular basis. I know one thing for sure that only issue I would be having with them is the money not being able to moved to the account in bank as they have verification on bank level too.

[MENTION=19710]ryuken[/MENTION], since you'll be having issues with withdrawing your MB Funds from your bank account, you should have used another payment processor to receive earnings from this forum. You know how strict MB is. I hope you've verified your account because that seems to be where the peak of MB's problem lies.

Why going to take absurd risk. See you can do it that way having your family member living in the country which the are accepted but then you dare access it from your end even the VPN at times fails. There are no needs getting into this payment processor as they are less benefiting to me. They are one of the most trusted payment processor in the US.
Now you are saying it in a more understandable way bro. There is no need creating an account with them since it won't be beneficial to me not to talk of going extra miles. But I like the regulated nature anyway, just as [MENTION=475]hadg33[/MENTION] has said. I believe the regulation gives users some degree of confidence.

I have always loved this processor just like Paypal because Elance was using it as at the time I was doing some little jobs with them but the problem is that it's not supported here. So sometimes, I prefer to be paid directly from the client who might choose LR or Payza. Why not tell explain to them and be ready to present another verification document to retrieve your account.
ah you are right, i should contact them and explain them about my situation, thank you for your suggestion, i was heading to skrill website and found the link to recover password using verification documents as you said... what kind of job that you can get from elance?

Status
Not open for further replies.