• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

MoneyBookers - moneybookers.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as you did it right, even until now my account is fine even not even up to one year, but i did some transaction. Usually if you do it for earn in forex or online business such as shop or tangible product i think that is not even matter, many people can survive but some of them complaining about the ban which i think that because that people are breaking the rules.

I am surprise that neteller is trying to buy skrill. I thought skrill is some how a stable processor its seems its going to fall down to neteller management soon.

Hmmm very surprise too, Skrill is not all that popular world wide, so it is affecting their Business and that will bring there instability. If so, let them do the transaction like Alertpay.

Yeah @sindarin who breaks the Rules needs to be Banned for real. If not with those rules, clients will be messing everything up because all they need is their personal interest, so rules should be applicable with things that has to do with the public.

It seems they want to expand more so that is why optimal payment choose to buy skirll and to be honest this is a very surprising news to me, i hope Skrill will stay intact and so do Neteller, both ot them has their own purpose.

Well, I guess they want to finally follow the same path that Paypal traded. That not withstanding, it is no clear indication that they are in any way going to decrease in worth or value because a lot of thbose who still believe in them will remain with them.

Well, I guess they want to finally follow the same path that Paypal traded. That not withstanding, it is no clear indication that they are in any way going to decrease in worth or value because a lot of thbose who still believe in them will remain with them.
Question is. Will skrill going to retain its independence or will skrill going to cease to exist and all members and transaction done by skrill will going to be honor by neteller? That's remain to be seen. But I do hope that skrill will remain independent even though its already owned by neteller.

I think optimum payment or what is the name of Neteller's main company, is a trusted company, with this acquistision many people will look and put higher hope to Skrill right now, also i see that skrill is trying to giving more integration to the system in UK and also EU.

Status
Not open for further replies.